Powered by Outside

30 year old THIEF "justincutchall4" at PINKBIKE. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
30 year old THIEF "justincutchall4" at PINKBIKE. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:09 Quote
This dude has been really sketchy throughout the whole process of me buying his rear wheel. He lost the conversion kit, so didn't ship the wheel and said he would refund my $80 via PayPal. 5 days later, he still hasn't replied to any of my pinkbike messages or emails to his yahoo account.

He f*cking disappeared, or died. I am poor and need that $80 to get a wheel. Been waiting a month to ride. This absolutely infuriates me.

http://justincutchall4.pinkbike.com/

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6329/justincutchall4fraud.jpg

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:27 Quote
thanks for telling me not to buy from him...hope you can somehow get 80 bucks Eek he sounds like a lier

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:
thanks for telling me not to buy from him...hope you can somehow get 80 bucks Eek he sounds like a lier

Yeah man, anyone who takes longer than 5 days to log into paypal, click a button, type in my email/money amount, and send, does not deserve to be on the internet.

Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 13:43 Quote
Still waiting for him to log into pinkbike or answer my emails.

Do not sell to this guy because he will probably pay you with my money.

O+
Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 17:15 Quote
This guy is a complete waste of time. Period. Don't believe anything he says

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 6:58 Quote
webhead wrote:
I CONCUR!!!!! ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME! BIG BIG BIG WASTE OF TIME.
He's a nice talker thats all.
was supposed to buy my frame, i offered free shipping to NJ im from QC. he was all happy until it was time to pay never heard of him after,except of his vacantion storys...

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 12:29 Quote
What a f*cking piece of shit.

30 years old with a young child, stealing money from people online. I would chop his f*cking dick off.

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 12:38 Quote
bkd253 wrote:

30 years old with a young child, stealing money from people online. I would chop his f*cking dick off.
i feel your pain...i lent someone $43 and he hasn't paid me back in 5 days Really Mad

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 12:41 Quote
DHmonkey123 wrote:
bkd253 wrote:

i feel your pain...i lent someone $43 and he hasn't paid me back in 5 days Really Mad

lol.

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
devulge96 wrote:
DHmonkey123 wrote:
bkd253 wrote:

lol.
yeah lol.

O+
Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 17:56 Quote
deathr0ll wrote:
webhead wrote:
I CONCUR!!!!! ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME! BIG BIG BIG WASTE OF TIME.
He's a nice talker thats all.
was supposed to buy my frame, i offered free shipping to NJ im from QC. he was all happy until it was time to pay never heard of him after,except of his vacantion storys...

About the same as what happened with me - agreed upon price for purchasing my fork, then no response to the PayPal payment request and radio silence since then.

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 19:00 Quote
webhead wrote:

About the same as what happened with me - agreed upon price for purchasing my fork, then no response to the PayPal payment request and radio silence since then.

Wish I lived in Jersey at the moment.

IP address -> service provider -> home address -> knock knock, you home bitch?

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 19:02 Quote
bkd253 wrote:
webhead wrote:

Wish I lived in Jersey at the moment.

IP address -> service provider -> home address -> knock knock, you home bitch?
for the win!

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 19:24 Quote
I need someone who lives near New Jersey to track this guy down. he owes me $400+. or the forks he owes me >3

Posted: Aug 7, 2010 at 19:28 Quote
Tesshin-Socho wrote:
I need someone who lives near New Jersey to track this guy down. he owes me $400+. or the forks he owes me >3

Damn dude. This guy is straight up scamming people for money. Anyone have a lawyer that could do something about this?

We all have his paypal account and all the logged messages of our "business transactions". His paypal email address is "justincutchall4@yahoo.com"

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009753
Mobile Version of Website