Powered by Outside

To All Calgary Trail Builders And Riders!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
To All Calgary Trail Builders And Riders!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
Hello All, As you all may know calgary has no good trails and few good dirtjumps (besides COP) , we should all get together and find a place somewhere in calgary to build decent dirt jumps or a very decent trail!

How Bout It?

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 20:44 Quote
Totally should but we have been doing this for years and everything get torn down.

We will see how the 2008 year goes

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 21:02 Quote
I do have a sick location where it has full potential for riding, far in the NW corner of calgary in Royal Oak it is a big open drit field that is beside Rocky Ridge Road and the Royal Highlands comunity i have built one jump there and has room for many more (also there is a HUGE dirt pile to the end of the field, good for dirt jumps) For Full deatails call (990-5359) or measage my acount.

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 22:08 Quote
As I said in many other threads, I think rebuilding homefoods would be a good idea. I do have some jumps and I think i saw you there once olliee, but you left pretty quickly and I didn't know it was you from PB. I can say where they are, but would not like to say it on here. If anyone wants to know where they are and would be willing to build and do maintenance, send me a PM.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:30 Quote
danscott wrote:
I do have a sick location where it has full potential for riding, far in the NW corner of calgary in Royal Oak it is a big open drit field that is beside Rocky Ridge Road and the Royal Highlands comunity i have built one jump there and has room for many more (also there is a HUGE dirt pile to the end of the field, good for dirt jumps) For Full deatails call (990-5359) or measage my acount.

That big open dirt field has probably been cleared for development, and I'm sure who ever made that dirt pile would be really stoked if you spread it all over the placeReally Mad . P.S. there are lots of good trails around Calgary just no one is going to show a 14 year old.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:48 Quote
Well build the jumps in the feild, and when the developer starts building, find a new place. Make it yours for the time being.
Stay out of the natural areas cause it just opens a wasp nest on mountain bikes.

FL
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:51 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
P.S. there are lots of good trails around Calgary just no one is going to show a 14 year old.

Why not? Didn't someone show you once when you were that age?

nate

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 15:53 Quote
freerydscott wrote:
danscott wrote:

That big open dirt field has probably been cleared for development, and I'm sure who ever made that dirt pile would be really stoked if you spread it all over the placeReally Mad . P.S. there are lots of good trails around Calgary just no one is going to show a 14 year old.

no not for constuctin just a feild an me and all my friends ride ther all the time we have one jump but with all of your guys help we could make a sick set

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 15:56 Quote
this is the best concept of all time!
i emailed my alderwoman about this a month ago but she didnt reply
we need sick DJs and trails!

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 19:07 Quote
yo buddy there was a sick set a dj up in sundance over in the southeats and it is leagal to dig there my friends called the city to ask and they said we could dig as much as we want so came and dig. the only problem there is is the BMXers. they try to tare them all down but i am sure they will get the shit kicked out of them soon.Smile Blank Stare Big Grin Confused Cool lol Wink Camera Jailbreak Pimp Army Fireman Cop Pirate Native Geek Construction Beer tup

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 21:58 Quote
sancheeze wrote:
yo buddy there was a sick set a dj up in sundance over in the southeats and it is leagal to dig there my friends called the city to ask and they said we could dig as much as we want so came and dig. the only problem there is is the BMXers. they try to tare them all down but i am sure they will get the shit kicked out of them soon.Smile Blank Stare Big Grin Confused Cool lol Wink Camera Jailbreak Pimp Army Fireman Cop Pirate Native Geek Construction Beer tup

awsome can u give directions to the sundance jumps?

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 16:08 Quote
where abouts do you live

FL
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 16:17 Quote
yeah we for sure need somewhere to ride

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 16:18 Quote
Im in for building some jumps, i live in NW
08 should be a good year

Posted: Nov 22, 2007 at 16:27 Quote
go to it, boys.
i think i'm going out there for march break.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.411597
Mobile Version of Website