Coolest thing you have found while digging

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Coolest thing you have found while digging
Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 19:27 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
FLsingletrack16 wrote:
last week when walking to my spot I found a 180lb+ dead hog like 50 feet away from the trailhead
Should've cooked and eaten it.

the coyotes already ate most of it. it wasn't killed by a human for sure

Posted: Apr 16, 2013 at 8:21 Quote
While digging for a rock garden our trail crew and i found car parts, a hockey skate, barbed wire, tire, and the rim.

Posted: Apr 16, 2013 at 8:25 Quote
hawkeye2311 wrote:
While digging for a rock garden our trail crew and i found car parts, a hockey skate, barbed wire, tire, and the rim.
The rim? o_O

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 7:01 Quote
We found some royal doulton plates, old whiskey bottles (amazingly still had whiskey inside) and some old bovril pots and marmalade jars (dated 1940) that i now use as ornaments in my kitchen! I reckon it must have been contraband during rationing in WWII, buried and forgotten about.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 7:04 Quote
Found a skeleton of some kind of animal. Couldn't tell as half the skull was gone. It now is nailed to a tree on the trail.

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 8:53 Quote
Hertz32 wrote:
Erm... No, it might be part of a replica. the only place you might find one would be Normandy, France. Not Scotland. They were at American standard issues during d day. The wood would have rotted away. Far more likely a broken bb gun or reenactment prop. Sorry mate...
M1's have some kick o.O

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 8:56 Quote
helluva grave dig I see Dead Horse

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 21:47 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
helluva grave dig I see Dead Horse

Hardly...

Posted: Apr 30, 2013 at 0:50 Quote
He brought something up from two months ago, yes that was a dead topic and he brought it back up.

Posted: Apr 30, 2013 at 0:57 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
He brought something up from two months ago, yes that was a dead topic and he brought it back up.
The dots indicate a high possibility of sarcasm...

Posted: May 14, 2013 at 4:49 Quote
Found some old car disks, steering wheels, huge bolts and hinges off of ships

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 18:38 Quote
found a snake egg while digging... cool beans
was about to throw some dirt and saw this snake egg in my shovel

Posted: May 20, 2013 at 11:04 Quote
Pet snake anyone?

Posted: May 29, 2013 at 19:20 Quote
it was a while ago but i once found a racoon complete skeleton half buried, 90 bones total or something like that. i brought them home and bleached them, then got some wire and spent a couple weeks putting it together with my dad. it was really sweet, almost had the entire thing together less the feet, too many small parts. no pictures sorry Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013534
Mobile Version of Website