Coolest thing you have found while digging

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Coolest thing you have found while digging
Posted: May 7, 2014 at 11:14 Quote
Dirtjumpmomkey wrote:
bigburd wrote:
I decided to make a track randomly one day , just a rake and ride style thing , was kicking dirt against a log i want to use as a jump and found a spade under it , what a result
Probably someone with a like mind saying I'll build a few lines here, cba to carry the spade back I'll hide it under this old tree for when I come back

Maybe it was a year before I found it Razz

It had clearly been there for over a year judging by the the vegetation over it , and I did put it back under the log a few foot to the side.

I'ts gonna be hard to find now anyway , the place got logged 2 xmas ago and I expect it's been pushed under ground by the machinery

O+
Posted: May 7, 2014 at 19:50 Quote
photo

This little one needed to be moved out of harms way off the trails.

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 15:04 Quote
One of the guys found a man that had hung himself just by some local trails in St. Albans Marlborough club only last week. Had some awesome trails near by called the "gay woods" just like the name was a major gay dogging spot and caught loads of people at it Eek

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
jimmylad wrote:
One of the guys found a man that had hung himself just by some local trails in St. Albans Marlborough club only last week. Had some awesome trails near by called the "gay woods" just like the name was a major gay dogging spot and caught loads of people at it Eek
One place you don't wanna get knocked out crashing..

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 15:12 Quote
bigburd wrote:
jimmylad wrote:
Just because they are gay doggers, doesn't make them rapists?

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 15:44 Quote
Hertz32 wrote:
bigburd wrote:
jimmylad wrote:
Just because they are gay doggers, doesn't make them rapists?

They were like mice, once they spotted you...GONE

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 16:07 Quote
jimmylad wrote:
Yeah, found a woman who had hung herself last summer as well.

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 16:08 Quote
Padi wrote:
jimmylad wrote:
How do you deal with finding someone like that though? Do you call the police, what?

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
Hertz32 wrote:
Padi wrote:
jimmylad wrote:
How do you deal with finding someone like that though? Do you call the police, what?

Well didn't have my phone on me as I thought I'd just go for a short ride to clear my head after work. Found her, had to run to the closest bicycle path, ask two men to come, they called the emergency number, were given advice on checking if she's alive and what not. Ambulance came, pronounced her dead, police came, took my testimony as I was the one who found her, I was offered help, thanked no, and I continued my way home. Not that interesting Big Grin

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 at 8:22 Quote
Pottery, glass, asbestos, old Mercedes pars like bumpers, starter motor i think and radiators, cans, food wrappers, airsoft BB's, condom wrappers, barrels with a rusty water like liquid in them (near the asbestos and rolls of chicken wire fence) couple of old ass coins... Then there is rocks, roots and mud. Nothing interesting yet.

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 10:55 Quote
Nothing but the usual golf balls, bike parts, terrorist camps, and UFO's. No big deal.

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 7:36 Quote
Found a rocker arm from an engine. No other parts around. Thought that was odd.

Posted: Jul 5, 2014 at 3:09 Quote
jimmylad wrote:

That could of been me! I was trying to get the place rolling earlier in the year! Gaywood trails where sick despite the gays

Posted: Jul 7, 2014 at 12:49 Quote
A honda steering wheel Razz

Posted: Feb 8, 2015 at 21:01 Quote
On the top of the mountain we build at there's this like rock part that's like a table, and no on had been up there except us, so else left to go build on a different part and when we came back there was these grapefruit a and oranges fresh as f*ck just piled all neatly, needless to say we aye them the quickly realized we were about to trip balls on LSD injected grapefruit XD

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013365
Mobile Version of Website