Thoughts on Mafiabikes?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Thoughts on Mafiabikes?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 21, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
Hey so i came across this new-ish brand called Mafiabikes. There bikes pretty good and the weight is also good. As im a beginner i think it would be perfect for the price.

But whats your guys opinions anyone had one before.

Thanks

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 13:55 Quote
RawFrame wrote:
its good bro !
How do you know, theres some bits what need changing but all and all a good bike?

Posted: May 22, 2011 at 8:50 Quote
Hmm they didnt say what the parts are made out of especially the frame. If it's hi tensile steel then don't buy it, if its full cromoly then go for it!

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 14:20 Quote
these bikes are complete shit, full hi ten forks,frame and bar, friend had one for 2 weeks and its starting to crack

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 16:07 Quote
sj99 wrote:
these bikes are complete shit, full hi ten forks,frame and bar, friend had one for 2 weeks and its starting to crack
Yup if it's hi tensile steel then no point of buying the bike. Invest a little more and at the end it will cost you less then replacing a frame/fork/bars

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 5:33 Quote
They suck at running a company.

Mafia sure know how to talk to their customers.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 6:30 Quote
Fair play on them! Tbh mate... Theyre bikes are £190, that's cheaper than most Tesco bikes. Deal with it, if a bikes good it costs a lot of money. For around the same price you could get a pretty decent 2nd hand whip anyway Smile

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 6:32 Quote
Yeah but still, they're deleting wallposts of people moaning about the lack of contact regarding warranty, such as my mate who has been waiting 2 months for a reply about his snapped frame.

Hiding all negative stuff towards them. not a way to run their business.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 8:38 Quote
There getting good bikes out for incredible prices. Everybody makes mistakes.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 8:59 Quote
That isn't really a mistake.. it's more of a monumental customer support f*ck up!

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 9:03 Quote
tehbadger wrote:
That isn't really a mistake.. it's more of a monumental customer support f*ck up!

Haha! Chill man, there trying to be a good company.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 9:06 Quote
To be fair, they said "shove that in your cakehole..." aimed, as it said in the message, at the doubters.
To which you replied you would buy another companies product and called the motherf*ckers.

Who was at fault really?

And its a Hi-ten bmx for under £200 i don't see why you're expecting hi quality.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 9:08 Quote
Brooklynuk85 wrote:
To be fair, they said "shove that in your cakehole..." aimed, as it said in the message, at the doubters.
To which you replied you would buy another companies product and called the motherf*ckers.

Who was at fault really?

And its a Hi-ten bmx for under £200 i don't see why you're expecting hi quality.

Dude your right^

It's a step forward in affordable bmx's.

Posted: Sep 9, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
maxwilliamsbmx wrote:
Brooklynuk85 wrote:

Who was at fault really?

Dude your right^

It's a step forward in affordable bmx's.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014055
Mobile Version of Website