Builders discussion and rant zone

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Builders discussion and rant zone
Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 13:08 Quote
I do agree leaving my tools behind after a day of work is stupid and I definitely won't be doing that again

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 13:11 Quote
c-bernier wrote:
Explore your forest further and figure out of if there's anywhere else to build, maybe talk to a private land owner about building some jumps on his property then you can legally kick out anyone else?

OMG I'm an idiot i completely forgot. A shallow creek cuts the forest about in half and i haven't put any thought into the other side at all!

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 13:24 Quote
DaltonJaybirdThomas wrote:
c-bernier wrote:
Explore your forest further and figure out of if there's anywhere else to build, maybe talk to a private land owner about building some jumps on his property then you can legally kick out anyone else?

OMG I'm an idiot i completely forgot. A shallow creek cuts the forest about in half and i haven't put any thought into the other side at all!

Constant water supply for building too , sounds like a winner

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 13:26 Quote
Since it will be a fresh trail I'm thinking single track and incorporate DH because there is more hills that side!!!

Posted: Oct 6, 2013 at 4:01 Quote
You sir, Have no logic .....

Posted: Oct 14, 2013 at 3:21 Quote
I've moved to college. Now I need to find somewhere to start some trails. Only problems I can foresee are most of the land in the area is owned by the college and the woodlands are used by arboriculture students(tree-huggers) for cutting & climbing trees. I will have to take a look on Google Earth to check the topography of the area.
My bike should be coming up in November or after Christmas. Big Grin

Posted: Oct 18, 2013 at 10:07 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
I've moved to college. Now I need to find somewhere to start some trails. Only problems I can foresee are most of the land in the area is owned by the college and the woodlands are used by arboriculture students(tree-huggers) for cutting & climbing trees. I will have to take a look on Google Earth to check the topography of the area.
My bike should be coming up in November or after Christmas. Big Grin

well just talk to the hippies... usually they are very nice but a bit strange Big Grin

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 at 12:05 Quote
from the north of my country
Views: 1,315    Faves: 7    Comments: 11

Posted: Jan 20, 2014 at 14:52 Quote
Thats one sick trail man !

Steep as f*ck and lose as hell , really good example of using the natural terrain.

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 0:13 Quote
New dig tool
photo
photo
photo
photo

edit: apparently photos don't want to work

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 1:53 Quote
TyranT21 wrote:
New dig tool
photo
photo
photo
photo

edit: apparently photos don't want to work

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 2:55 Quote
Are those tools actually any good?

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 3:05 Quote
haven't used it much but seems as good as a rake-hoe for everything except packing as it has a much smaller surface area

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 5:25 Quote
Is it one of those jack of all trades type tools?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017787
Mobile Version of Website