Deity Frame Owners!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Deity Frame Owners!
Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 10:27 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
little bit of dot fluid should help take the print off the post and it wont do anything to the anno.

Really, emm, thanks for the info. Funny, I'm just sitting here with it now trying to decide what to do with it.

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 10:44 Quote
speshiz wrote:
nwthumbs wrote:
little bit of dot fluid should help take the print off the post and it wont do anything to the anno.

Really, emm, thanks for the info. Funny, I'm just sitting here with it now trying to decide what to do with it.

Poof, it gone, straight up props to nwthumbs for that info.

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 12:09 Quote
Np dude gotta give credit to my boss for that one haha

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 13:06 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Np dude gotta give credit to my boss for that one haha

Would have never thought that it wouldn't do anything to ano

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 16:16 Quote
speshiz wrote:
Happy Halloween muthafukers
photo
Few finishing touches to do but pretty much done.

This thing is looking sweet, how are those NS hubs? I've never had a good look at them in person.

Heres the green bastard

photo

Posted: Oct 30, 2016 at 16:26 Quote
So far so good, only time will tell how they hold up. Too funny how similar yet not our builds are.

Posted: Nov 14, 2016 at 11:00 Quote
The new whip! Feels the exact same as before (so perfect), just looks a bit cleaner.

photo
photo

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2016 at 12:27 Quote
^^^^^ Looks great!
A little FYI, streetsweepers are $370 US right now if anyone's trying to cop.

Posted: Nov 15, 2016 at 13:51 Quote
Little brake fluid & pipe cutter applied to seat post Eek
photo
photo

Posted: Nov 17, 2016 at 3:24 Quote
About to pull the trigger on a Streetsweeper build, got everything figured out except the wheels. What are some decent and affordable wheelset options you guys are running?

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2016 at 9:53 Quote
Here's my Cryptkeeper. Thinking of switching to a Streetsweeper since I ride 90% ramps only on it. The last one I got a chance to ride rode kinda funky. I'll probably try to demo one again soon.

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 18, 2016 at 16:51 Quote
PhoS wrote:
Here's my Cryptkeeper. Thinking of switching to a Streetsweeper since I ride 90% ramps only on it. The last one I got a chance to ride rode kinda funky. I'll probably try to demo one again soon.

photo
If your riding ramps or vert you should stick with the crypt. Much smoother and stable comparibly

O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2016 at 11:21 Quote
I know plenty of people have run 100mm forks on their Street Sweepers but has anyone tried both 80 and 100? I'm building up a V3 and was planning on an 80mm Circus but have recently been considering going with a pike DJ. Does anyone find the higher axle to crown to have a negative effect on the ride? Thanks!

Posted: Nov 19, 2016 at 14:36 Quote
NorthCoastZack wrote:
I know plenty of people have run 100mm forks on their Street Sweepers but has anyone tried both 80 and 100? I'm building up a V3 and was planning on an 80mm Circus but have recently been considering going with a pike DJ. Does anyone find the higher axle to crown to have a negative effect on the ride? Thanks!

One of my friends has done both I believe, however I'm not sure if he's on this thread. He currently has his sweeper setup at 80mm or less, not sure. I'm pretty sure he prefers his current setup to the 100mm though.

Posted: Nov 19, 2016 at 14:42 Quote
TheDownhillDude wrote:
NorthCoastZack wrote:

One of my friends has done both I believe, however I'm not sure if he's on this thread. He currently has his sweeper setup at 80mm or less, not sure. I'm pretty sure he prefers his current setup to the 100mm though.

Eric at Deity said that they should be run at 80 or 90mm but 100mm is still ok. I think the geo numbers are based on an 470mm A2C fork.

""Your ideal set up would be with a 460mm axle to crown and up to a 471mm axle to crown. You can get away with a 480mm, but the ride quality will not feel as awesome!

Thanks for the support!

Regards,

Eric""

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021380
Mobile Version of Website