Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 20:49 Quote
bordom wrote:
Ugly, slow and built horribly cheap. Unless you have spare 5 litre motors lying around then I'd stay away.

this!

anything else would be a lot better in every way

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 20:53 Quote
bordom wrote:
Ugly, slow and built horribly cheap. Unless you have spare 5 litre motors lying around then I'd stay away.
i don't know if any of the others mentioned are anything faster lol.

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 21:02 Quote
its-chris wrote:
bordom wrote:

this!

anything else would be a lot better in every way
Thanks for the help, recently I saw a mk2 gti but it Was to much overpriced, I think I Will try to talk with the seller to try to get the price a little down

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 22:17 Quote
curtalcorn wrote:
bordom wrote:
i don't know if any of the others mentioned are anything faster lol.
Yeah, but if its going to be slow it might aswell be useful. lol

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 3:15 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
for the grief it is costing you, you shouldve just totally ruined it. burnouts till on rims, who knows roll it over offroading hell even jump it into a pond.
Haha yeah I was considering it. Someone is now coming down from Michigan to pick it up... I don't even know

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 12:54 Quote
New wheels/tires Fab Lots of poke in the front haha
photo

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 13:53 Quote
Hi there guys I was looking to get some new wheels for my golf I am getting a set of custom made steelies but I don't know what should I get currently on stock wheels with 195/50 r15 tires I'd like to keep the same diameter but to fill the tire well also I'll have a 4cm drop from stock heigh what with do you guys think I should gonwith?

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 14:57 Quote
Destroyed my front bumper today, broke the intercooler brackets and popped my hood open hahaha

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 15:16 Quote
well after taking my time going over 4 speed bumps, entered a parking lot with really black pavement, apparently there was a dip in the pavement that I didn't see and yeah, pretty good dip apparently lol. Feel like an idiot but shit happens

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 15:21 Quote
stand-easy wrote:
well after taking my time going over 4 speed bumps, entered a parking lot with really black pavement, apparently there was a dip in the pavement that I didn't see and yeah, pretty good dip apparently lol. Feel like an idiot but shit happens

Zip tie all the things! Swag!

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 17:33 Quote
Jose-David-DH wrote:
love it Drool

Thanks! I have some fender flare cutting to do. Before it rubbed on my Lower Control Arms, now it's on the flares haha. Thats better than the LCA though. Rubs when I'm turning, it tries to rip the flares off from catching on the knobs

Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 18:57 Quote
stand-easy wrote:

that sucks. get that shit fixed so we can have our race.

I would never be able to drive a lowered car... I dont even slow down for speed bumps in my truck, let alone notice a dip in the road

O+
Posted: Aug 31, 2015 at 19:49 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
stand-easy wrote:

that sucks. get that shit fixed so we can have our race.

I would never be able to drive a lowered car... I dont even slow down for speed bumps in my truck, let alone notice a dip in the road

That'd be my issue too haha. I just rip over bumps that would destroy the bumper on a low car.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039449
Mobile Version of Website