Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 16:59 Quote
willy94 wrote:
(trevor, if youre ever thinking of parting with yours, let me know lol)
Never.

Unless you give me some ridiculous amount of money to build something nicer. We'll say, $50,000, and it's all yours. I'll even wash it first and deliver it.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 17:13 Quote
recklessness wrote:
willy94 wrote:
(trevor, if youre ever thinking of parting with yours, let me know lol)
Never.

Unless you give me some ridiculous amount of money to build something nicer. We'll say, $50,000, and it's all yours. I'll even wash it first and deliver it.
counter offer: $5

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 17:56 Quote
Got my 275/60/15 and 235/60/15 bfg radials in today! Need to order my rears (15x10) and get my 15x7 fronts blasted and painted then we should be looking sweet!
Also coming is a rear shackle that will pick up the rear about 2" and a shock extender bracket.

Who ever lowered this truck before did some nice work but there's something to be said about 45*angle shocks and no drop spindles for the front... I'm riding on bump stops...

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 18:25 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Hey Ajax. Any recommendations for a muffler? Im not buying a catback. I just want to replace the stock muffler for some more noise.
Magnaflow.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 19:57 Quote
Anyone know the best place in Canada (preferably) to order Fortune Auto coilover parts from? Want to get some upgraded parts but according to the website they won't ship to Canada.

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 20:36 Quote
For what car exactly? Before I talk to a few people are you going to buy them actually or just looking for prices ?

Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 22:48 Quote
Also looking at an SRT Jeep this weekend

O+
Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 6:49 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/mikestokman/373FB1A5-C98B-40EC-8E09-5F847FE22D69_zpsq9npdcu2.jpg
Cars all fixed

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y534/mikestokman/A5E6D7C9-9EC6-4034-BC5A-06D7C45CF82D_zpseznldcba.jpg
Motors lookin cool

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 7:07 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Hey Ajax. Any recommendations for a muffler? Im not buying a catback. I just want to replace the stock muffler for some more noise.
Don't akrapovic do them for your car too? You have a lot of choice from what I remember from autosport expo this year

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 8:22 Quote
Biscuitto wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
Don't akrapovic do them for your car too? You have a lot of choice from what I remember from autosport expo this year

Not spending 2k on a catback. Lol.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 8:48 Quote
[Quote="EndersShadow"]
Biscuitto wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:

Not spending 2k on a catback. Lol.[/QuoteN

No joke. I don't get that crap... that's the kind of dough you pay for full titanium exhaust. My buddy is looking at a cat back for his truck that's like 2k. I'm like... wtf dude. Buy an axle back you like. Go have a quality shop build you a custom exhaust that's full length. Half the price. Better performance. Still looks good.

My 3" stainless on my wagon was like $700.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 10:49 Quote
There are some backboxes rather than catbacks. I wouldn't spend that much either but I also don't see myself buying a new car any time soon so I applied a different budget to yourself Razz

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 13:05 Quote
[Quote="onemanarmy"]
EndersShadow wrote:
Biscuitto wrote:

Not spending 2k on a catback. Lol.[/QuoteN

No joke. I don't get that crap... that's the kind of dough you pay for full titanium exhaust. My buddy is looking at a cat back for his truck that's like 2k. I'm like... wtf dude. Buy an axle back you like. Go have a quality shop build you a custom exhaust that's full length. Half the price. Better performance. Still looks good.

My 3" stainless on my wagon was like $700.
My 3" stainless was $1,100 and I asked the guy if he was sure that was the price. I expected double. Titanium would probably be like $3,500 at a shop.

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 13:20 Quote
krankedbikes10 wrote:
Anyone know the best place in Canada (preferably) to order Fortune Auto coilover parts from? Want to get some upgraded parts but according to the website they won't ship to Canada.
theres a place in BC where i bought my coilovers, could try them. Dans alignment (i think, could be dave) awesome shop to deal with

Posted: Jul 29, 2016 at 13:45 Quote
willy94 wrote:
krankedbikes10 wrote:
theres a place in BC where i bought my coilovers, could try them. Dans alignment (i think, could be dave) awesome shop to deal with
Dale's?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026062
Mobile Version of Website