Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Rate My Ride V2 [Read 1st Post]
Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 14:32 Quote
ebo421 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
Easily 9 for being one of the few people I've seen riding 4 pegs and a brake. Looks sick man, it looks like an all rounder for a bit of everything haha
Yeah I can't stick to a certain type of riding, so I made it versatile. I'm mostly in the park, but that's jumps, quarters, banks, ledges and drops so it's really rockin there. I went with a long back end for flowing and brakes for riding quarters and bowls. Thanks a lot man.
Yeah man looks good for everything, four pegs for some jibs, the brake for trails/park haha. It's cool man

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 14:57 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Urbaniste wrote:
There's no place to stand, 3/10
there's 4 pegs...

It's a scooter. -100

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 14:57 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
ebo421 wrote:
Kieran-Young wrote:
Easily 9 for being one of the few people I've seen riding 4 pegs and a brake. Looks sick man, it looks like an all rounder for a bit of everything haha
Yeah I can't stick to a certain type of riding, so I made it versatile. I'm mostly in the park, but that's jumps, quarters, banks, ledges and drops so it's really rockin there. I went with a long back end for flowing and brakes for riding quarters and bowls. Thanks a lot man.
Yeah man looks good for everything, four pegs for some jibs, the brake for trails/park haha. It's cool man

Pegs at trails gets you shot

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
There's really no trails around here. But if I wanted to ride them, they can TRY ME. And it's not a scooter now so..

Posted: Apr 15, 2014 at 17:22 Quote
Now that it has a place to stand that's not pegs, I give a 9/10.

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 at 15:19 Quote
new fly potencia stem
few new bits,specs on request

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 at 18:00 Quote
ebo421 wrote:
Here she is with cranks and chain etc. cover your eyes. Shizz ugggggly

photo

I know there's a lot of brake less riding but I wanted to leave a really quick review:

*snippy da review*

That review was good man! I've been looking into getting springfield brakes when i get my new frame, and the first thing i would do is change out the pads, the dude at the LBS said they sucked pretty bad haha

as for a rate,

8.5/10!

Posted: Apr 16, 2014 at 18:04 Quote
JaseZ wrote:
ebo421 wrote:
Here she is with cranks and chain etc. cover your eyes. Shizz ugggggly

photo

I know there's a lot of brake less riding but I wanted to leave a really quick review:

*snippy da review*

That review was good man! I've been looking into getting springfield brakes when i get my new frame, and the first thing i would do is change out the pads, the dude at the LBS said they sucked pretty bad haha

as for a rate,

8.5/10!

thanks bro, id deff recommend the brakes, just not the pads ayeee.

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 12:23 Quote
ill just throw up mine seeing as its finally finished.

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
mac1v3r wrote:
ill just throw up mine seeing as its finally finished.

photo

photo
I love everything but the bars just not a fan still a 9/10 for sure though

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 17:46 Quote
8/10, Would be higher with a trimmed up steer tube.

Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 19:53 Quote
Trimmed steer tube looks nice, but you never know what the stack height of your next stem will be, or the headtube height of a new frame. I've found on bikes, my forks seem to last the longest so it's good to have the adjustability. Resale value is better on uncut parts, Plus, it's another place to adjust if you ever feel your bike is too tall or short. I'm saying 8/10 for the bars (not a four piece guy), the pedals (I think white with chrome is unflattering) and the seat as I'm not an animal print guy.

Nice set up though. Like the gold with chrome it really works

Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 7:26 Quote
If I put my thumb over the stem it's close to a ten. Love it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022188
Mobile Version of Website