Demo 8 Main Pivot Trouble

PB Forum :: Specialized
Demo 8 Main Pivot Trouble
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 at 7:32 Quote
Hi everyone, I'll keep it short here. So I've had my Demo 8 for 2 months now and have had zero issues with it. Soon my suspension developed some play, thought it was my du bushings(wasn't) but I checked my pivots to be safe and it was all fine. A couple days later after a ride I'm standing there stareing at my awesome bike with my buddy and noticed that the nut(of some kind) that fastens my main pivot(behind the bb) was totaly gone!! I went to my LBS but after 3 weeks now they're telling me they can't even contact specialized!! I need this part in 3 weeks or I'm SOL on an awesome bike trip. Anyone know where I can order these or anything that would help me??

Henry

Posted: Sep 17, 2012 at 16:25 Quote
My dealer just got me the shock bushing that move the bottom bracket and head set angle..
He said you have to call the Specialized warranty department for small parts like that it only took 3 days fro my part,,
Rob

Posted: Sep 18, 2012 at 8:15 Quote
I no longer have this issue, the shop called out of no where yesterday saying they had my part. Now my bike is all fixed up and its rainning.....

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010572
Mobile Version of Website