The "what should i do?" thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "what should i do?" thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2013 at 22:32 Quote
You ask whats with all the stupid questions then you ask something like that? Uhhhh if it didn't exist we wouldn't know about it, so we wouldn't ride, and wouldn't care, because it was never there to taken away...

Listen to Justin bieber once a day for the rest of your life or Nicki menaj 24/7 for the next year, what would you do??

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 0:39 Quote
HOW COULD U ASK THAT??? IF MTB DIDNT EXIST?? AND YOU SAY THAT I AM THE ONE ASKING f*ckED UP SHIT!?!?!??!?! no answer because that was a silly question

okay next response, the niki manaj shit... i can at least dance to her music, and bitches love me dancing....

question : you are given the option to sleep with beautiful women whenever you like, but never talk to one for the rest of your life, or, meet the love of your life and spend the rest of your life with her, but never bang her

Posted: Apr 8, 2013 at 16:00 Quote
Okay sorryCry

I am a guy, who the hell cares about love and that crap

Your riding your bike and you get shot but still have a shit ton of trail to go, if you get of your bike JB starts to get blasted in your head and it cant stop. What do you do?

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 0:48 Quote
i never get off my bike.... i dont even get off my bike to make sex with females.... ok ok ok ok i got one

your teacher says you can graduate with 99s in every class if you never ride a bike, go on a trampoline or a diving board ever again in your life, or you can fail highschool

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 17:28 Quote
the first option, talking gets in the way of your riding anyways.

Free food for life or never pop a tube

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 18:10 Quote
free food, ill just buy tubes

youre riding a dh trail you normally ride, you go around a blind corner really fast and notice that there was a land slide and now theres a huge drop 2meters infront of you and youre going way to fast to stop

Posted: Apr 9, 2013 at 19:53 Quote
Rail that bitch and if you eat shit hope you had your Gopro on

You come over the ridge to find bylaw plowing your spot, you've been seen, what do you do

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 20:11 Quote
Start rambling off like you have brain herpes. You get stuck in whistler but dont have money, a bike, gear or any form of working skills. What do you do.

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 22:42 Quote
suck dicks for money till u can buy a bike... the rest can be stolen with a bad conscious

ok, you can get in the octagon (MMA fighting) with GSP (the current champ) and fight to knock out or you can go to jail for a month

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 1:18 Quote
Fight to the knock out for sure. One swing from him I'm out cold guaranteed.

No contact with women whatsoever for a year, or no biking for a month in the prime of the season, what would you do?

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 1:25 Quote
wellll a season without riding or a year without riding... f*ck.... imma give up the season... i ride year round anyways... that was a solid question tho..

take a man's dick in your ass, or never bike again?

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 1:40 Quote
gahh, stop using the idea of never biking again as a weapon. the real question is whos dick and will anyone find out

you get the chance to be really awesome at a biking dicipline that you dislikem, what diciplane would you do?

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 at 2:06 Quote
where ever the most money is... road likely... be a beast

okay, have infinit money for life (and i mean infinit. like buy the USA or the sun if you want) but u gotta suck a mans penis and have him cum on your face monthly (you choose the guy)....yes or no?

Posted: Oct 6, 2014 at 21:35 Quote
Get a job

Live in a zone with the sweetest terrain but awful riding conditions or best riding conditions but mediocre terrain?

Resurrecting the thread

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 1:05 Quote
I can give less of a f*ck about conditions if the zone is prime.

You can only ride dust all the time or you have loam that tears parts off your rig every ride

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043065
Mobile Version of Website