YT Capra Owners

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 6:52 Quote
Still waiting on my week 49 comp 1 large. Asked last week for an update on status of my order was told waiting to be assembled that was Monday. Emailed this morning first thing for another status update still waiting to hear back.

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 7:22 Quote
My week 52 large Pro just arrived. Box open. Not checked the contents yet, so fingers crossed.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 7:24 Quote
crash-test-dummy wrote:
My week 52 large Pro just arrived. Box open. Not checked the contents yet, so fingers crossed.

xmas has arrived early!

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 7:27 Quote
PauBass wrote:
tommyturbo wrote:
Just had my wk49 comp 1 turn up without a dispatch email or DHL tracking. Bike is undamaged and box closed, although the staples didn't take much to pull open.

Can confirm the latest batch has the Guide brakes, HV black sleeved shock, frame with the new dropout and the unpainted iscg tabs/BB.

It also seems to have a lot more packaging around the headtube area where others had developed damage/scratches.

Lucky you! Big Grin ...Still waiting for mine, week 49 too Madder
When did you order it? If you don't mind me asking, please

Had a word with them this morning and they couldn't confirm when it was being sent, only a "don't worry, you'll get it before Christmas"

12/08/14, order number 21993

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 7:43 Quote
tommyturbo wrote:
PauBass wrote:
tommyturbo wrote:
Just had my wk49 comp 1 turn up without a dispatch email or DHL tracking. Bike is undamaged and box closed, although the staples didn't take much to pull open.

Can confirm the latest batch has the Guide brakes, HV black sleeved shock, frame with the new dropout and the unpainted iscg tabs/BB.

It also seems to have a lot more packaging around the headtube area where others had developed damage/scratches.

Had a word with them this morning and they couldn't confirm when it was being sent, only a "don't worry, you'll get it before Christmas"

any pictures?

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 8:14 Quote
darkhorse1 wrote:
tommyturbo wrote:
PauBass wrote:

any pictures?

You'll hate me for this!

It's an Xmas pressie for myself and have vowed to only open it up to check for damage etc until the 25th. However my Fiancee is an avid rider too, and she will definetley want to check it for damage too! So maybe when it's out again i'll take a few snaps of the new key areas.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 8:39 Quote
Surprise surprise

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://wessonblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/wrapped-mystery.jpg

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 8:49 Quote
mingliu wrote:
Surprise surprise

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://wessonblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/wrapped-mystery.jpg
Not that keen on the graphics on the fairing, but dat kickstand Drool

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 9:51 Quote
graemeiow wrote:
Have people generally used loctite for their mech hanger, and if so did you loctite both the hanger to the chainstay, and the mech to the hanger?

I've only used it on the mech to the hanger... as it kept coming loose. After putting loads on it seems ok

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 10:46 Quote
keithk1120 wrote:
Still waiting on my week 49 comp 1 large. Asked last week for an update on status of my order was told waiting to be assembled that was Monday. Emailed this morning first thing for another status update still waiting to hear back.

Same for me! I called up today and was told that it is 'waiting to be assembled' and will be posted in the next few days. Must be busy/had a problem with the batch....

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 11:22 Quote
photo

Black stanchioned HV Monarch

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 11:25 Quote
photo

Guide disc brake rotors

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 11:26 Quote
photo

Extra headtube packaging

Posted: Dec 9, 2014 at 11:27 Quote
photo

Guide RS for comp 1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015940
Mobile Version of Website