Introduction

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Introduction
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 19:15 Quote
Hello, I am "socially awkward" and cant find a forum to "fit in" with. Its partly because of what bikes I choose and how i build them and that i am not ashamed yet proud to share even if they arent worth much. Its funny the forum is called pinkbike as thats just what i got while back, a next pretty in pink (but dont jump to conclusions) but that same frame/bike is also for males rebadged as chaos or something. Anyhow I painted it right away not that i wouldnt ride it if dared to lol.

This may not be the place though, if one even exists. People knock my next'slol

Initially i picked up a 90's dyno vfr, but was overweight (only lost 20 pounds since then though) and something about that bike just hurt my back but found several 20 in bmx's that dont since. The year after that is when i tried again with the next p.i.p. but it was small and not very pleasing to look at. Ended up getting a decent magna that i planned on doing something with and used it to build an 87 performer frame along with some other parts etc. Picked up a mongoose axe for daughter, built it and just got another bike, a next from 2003 and its quite nice in my opinion. Well just wanted to say hi and such.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008020
Mobile Version of Website