The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 9:18 Quote
hey guys, havent heard a conversation on here in a while, seems like the threads kinda dying. anyway im not going to whistler during crankworx anymore cause i dont want it to be really crowded and want to get as many laps in as i can.

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 12:47 Quote
sam-heintz wrote:
hey guys, havent heard a conversation on here in a while, seems like the threads kinda dying. anyway im not going to whistler during crankworx anymore cause i dont want it to be really crowded and want to get as many laps in as i can.

I think that's a smarter decision. Crankworx would be more fun when you are older. Make sure to post a ton of vids! Gonna do all the trails?

Posted: Aug 21, 2015 at 15:30 Quote
sold the ibis and got one of these. I couldnt handle the fact that i broke the ibis once before, i didnt want it to happen again.... SO.... new bike! wanted one of these for 2 years now. will have a full comparison / review up after ive set up the suspension and have many good runs on it.
pics of bike when i first got it- no upgrades

Posted: Aug 22, 2015 at 8:08 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
sam-heintz wrote:

I think that's a smarter decision. Crankworx would be more fun when you are older. Make sure to post a ton of vids! Gonna do all the trails?
my goal is to do all the pro lines (we'll see about crabapple hits), to be honest, some of the double blacks look harder than the pro lines, but i will do most of the double black hopefully (another one of my goals is fade to black) and then all the blacks and i dont know if i will have time for all the blues, i would rather be challenging myself on D1 then coasting down crank it up.

Posted: Aug 22, 2015 at 8:10 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
sold the ibis and got one of these. I couldnt handle the fact that i broke the ibis once before, i didnt want it to happen again.... SO.... new bike! wanted one of these for 2 years now. will have a full comparison / review up after ive set up the suspension and have many good runs on it.
pics of bike when i first got it- no upgrades
SICK. A friend of a friend of mine has one of those, let me try it out a couple weeks ago on this 6 foot drop to like 10 foot step up (no vids cause its secret) and it felt like nothing! he had a dual crown though.

Posted: Aug 22, 2015 at 20:14 Quote
Went to a little bike park in Illinois for the first time, here is the result
Views: 234    Faves: 0    Comments: 6
The big jump on this trail, the one after the berm is 17 feet from lip to landing, so pretty proud of myself for doing that.

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 18:52 Quote
sam-heintz wrote:
Went to a little bike park in Illinois for the first time, here is the result
Views: 234    Faves: 0    Comments: 6
The big jump on this trail, the one after the berm is 17 feet from lip to landing, so pretty proud of myself for doing that.

Awesome dude! I raced today. It poured before my run leaving me soaked and muddy head to toe in the finish. It was a good time though

Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 18:56 Quote
wish we could get rained on here.... i was at a bike park today and we got evacuated because of a forrest fire less than 200 yards away from the resort Cry so incredibly dry and dusty lol

Posted: Aug 23, 2015 at 19:55 Quote
just a heads up never buy truvativ hussefelt cranks. loose after three rides and every run i have to tighten them. even though they are $70, dont buy

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 19:10 Quote
I still cant believe its not butter

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 19:36 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
It's supposed to be healthier for you

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 19:44 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:

I don't think it's working

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 20:42 Quote
Ride your offroad mountain cycle offroad and get cool boys offroad
'poign

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 at 21:05 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
iamenduro14 wrote:
Eddkilla wrote:

I don't think it's working
you should sue them then Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016542
Mobile Version of Website