The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 13:42 Quote
mountainbiker-finn wrote:
Nice run man

do you guys have tips for traning for getting faster in technical sections (rock gardens and tight bits) for enduros?
And getting faster on steep techo?

cheers
Proper form is key to control and stability, which will in turn give you confidence and encourage you to ride faster. Also make sure your suspension is set up correctly.

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 14:46 Quote
Eddkilla wrote:
Nice run man

do you guys have tips for traning for getting faster in technical sections (rock gardens and tight bits) for enduros?
And getting faster on steep techo?

cheers
Proper form is key to control and stability, which will in turn give you confidence and encourage you to ride faster. Also make sure your suspension is set up correctly.

telling me what i already konw cheers guys ahaha

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 14:53 Quote
also, learn to ride chainsless . it will teach you to flow through sections without losing speed.

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 14:59 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
also, learn to ride chainsless . it will teach you to flow through sections without losing speed.

+2 haha besides riding chain less is fun as hell

Posted: Oct 6, 2015 at 16:27 Quote
jackbogdovitz33 wrote:
Giladgu wrote:

+2 haha besides riding chain less is fun as hell

lol on enduros?
fair enuff

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 4:13 Quote
Is anyone else here in scout?. I'm headed up to do a cope and climbing course this weekend, should be a lot of fun. Ill post some videos of repelling and stuff after i go. If you don't know what it is, look it up.

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 7:49 Quote
Lol I found the Boy Scouts too restrictive sometimes. I got to life scout and quit. Went some pretty cool places tho. I think my favorite thing we did was boogie board down some sand dunes. We never got to climb tho. Cool that you're getting to. When we went to France over the summer, we did two climbing days. One exposed ridge line and one slab climb. Have you ever done it before?

Posted: Oct 7, 2015 at 7:54 Quote
iamenduro14 wrote:
Lol I found the Boy Scouts too restrictive sometimes. I got to life scout and quit. Went some pretty cool places tho. I think my favorite thing we did was boogie board down some sand dunes. We never got to climb tho. Cool that you're getting to. When we went to France over the summer, we did two climbing days. One exposed ridge line and one slab climb. Have you ever done it before?
No, cool you got to go to France though. Next year I'm going to philmont, and then the year after to the national jamboree

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 16:58 Quote
mtb
fascinating

Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 17:00 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
mtb
fascinating

thsi thread needs more talking
i thought i would say a word not many ppl on this website are familiar with

Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 17:02 Quote
If you would choose 1 dh bike to have, what would it be?

Norco Aurum

Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 17:06 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

Norco Aurum

klunker

kidding

Devinci Wislon carboonnn

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 17:07 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:

Norco Aurum

klunker

kidding

Devinci Wislon carboonnn
zerode g2

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2015 at 17:08 Quote
Was supposed to order a trek session the other day. But last minute my dad changed his mind because I got a bad grade. Sucks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013950
Mobile Version of Website