Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 18, 2016 at 19:40 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:

This graph shows that as your skills decline, and mine increase .. that tedward will stay the same.

its a graph yo

I bow down to your former rad self .. When XB was sending Shy Turtle, I was just taking the training wheels off my segway. Mad respect to my elders.

but now that you are shubertuing on the weekends bro, you gotta recognize.

An actual graph posted on VRT. Did anyone think that day would come? Especially a graph that actually makes sense (in terms of the hypothesis Craw is making)!

Posted: Jun 18, 2016 at 22:07 Quote
photo

This Roast is cooked to perfection.

Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 0:00 Quote
Bobby bad man stylez the star. Crouching Tiger? I think so.

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 6:41 Quote
Yeaaaaaaaah Turbo!!! Love you bro.

Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 8:36 Quote
jealous. it looks like fun.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 16:19 Quote
Brazen bike thief sought

https://www.facebook.com/michael.krahn.73/videos/10154889199240021/

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-168681-2-.htm#168681

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 10:49 Quote
Old skool hockey.. f*ck ya!

photo

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 11:46 Quote
Stolen Bikes, kill stoke and kill threads... How much Fentanyl will a DH rig get you these days?

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 11:59 Quote
BCTS will be logging the King Eddy Plateau. Same Guys who are harvesting Mt. Mcpherson.

Mcpherson Rec area has special designation, requiring public consultation prior to harvest .. the plateau does not.

At the most, I think they will be obligated to preserve / rehab the HRT.... great news, Because The HRT is so well utilized.

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 19:11 Quote
..... really? No takers?

Awh well... I am sure BCTS will play it cool with us. Fairly certain that their interior office is located in Vernon, good chance that some there rides bikes.

Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 19:16 Quote
Really Stoked on Biking up at the Star this year .... all in all , Feels like there good things going on.

Their new bike wash however .... 1/10. Looks great , hydraulic hoses, fancy spouts and all .. but the pressure is non existent..and the old bike brushes are gone . Cry

How are ppl supposed to recognize my flossy kit, If I can't properly shine my drivetrain in between laps?

Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 23:44 Quote
PG-XB here...

- Note to homiez: Your wives / girl friends need to step their game up...

One of Coach-XB's Sprockid students (un-named due to privacy laws) at 7 years old cleaned all of "Rock Is the New Berm" the other day... Group of older kids that didn't hit it all starred on as lil' homie rolled in and shouted " rider up dropin' in suckaz" ... and cleaned it first try. 7 years old, cleaning all the rock steeps on RITNB!!!.... XB recently knick named this kid "The Prodigy" yes XB taught him mad skills with the 8 weeks he had with him, and no the kid is not spawnzored (yet) ...

So next time your better half is trippin' about them steepz on RITNB tell them XB taught a 7 year old to Shred them no problem ... And if she gives you any static, tell them to call Coach-XB @: 1-800-EAZY-NUGZ.

... MTB pretty much fits with what mama-XB taught him from a little tike: If MTB was easy, girls would be doing it.

Coach-XB

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 9:25 Quote
Views: 8,485    Faves: 40    Comments: 7

I didn't see XB?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2016 at 7:27 Quote
Danny Hart won a race again?! How did that happen where the others sleeping?

Posted: Jul 11, 2016 at 21:12 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
Danny Hart won a race again?! How did that happen where the others sleeping?

Congrats bro, you managed to insult Danny Hart and the entire World Cup Downhill field in a 14 paragraph sentence. Awesome. Danny has been in the top 10-15 for years and podiums on the regular, he has been knocking at top of the box for a long time. Show a little respect, the guy is a Worlds Champ on a wet track using skill and Gnar factor... But bro, step up if your life accomplishments Shadow of Mordor his in comparison for sure bro. Danny Hart may be the ugliest man on the circuit, but pay a little respect where its due, the bruh has raw talent and bike handling skills.

#Stepup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026895
Mobile Version of Website