Recommendations on a enduro/ all mountain bike

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Recommendations on a enduro/ all mountain bike
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 20, 2015 at 22:17 Quote
hi y'all!
first post so I'm new with this. I'm looking for a lighter bike that can climb and jump a little better than my cannonadale claymore 3. still looking for 150mm minimum travel. a friend is suggesting getting the specialized enduro then putting a double barrel and guide brakes on it. other suggestion? thanks!

Posted: May 21, 2015 at 11:36 Quote
Most newer AM/Enduro bikes would do the job, so...
What brands do your LBSs sell?
What's your budget?

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 11:24 Quote
jimmyb777 wrote:
hi y'all!
first post so I'm new with this. I'm looking for a lighter bike that can climb and jump a little better than my cannonadale claymore 3. still looking for 150mm minimum travel. a friend is suggesting getting the specialized enduro then putting a double barrel and guide brakes on it. other suggestion? thanks!

Is there an Enduro besides the absolute base model that doesn't already come with the DB and Guide brakes? Spec has gone almost completely SRAM on their mountain line at this point. If you were looking at the base model, the money you'd spend on the DB and brakes would get you one of the better trims anyway.

The Enduro is a great suggestion...Stumpjumper Evo is another great one.

Posted: May 24, 2015 at 21:50 Quote
budget around 4,000 and my local shops can get their hands on anything i basically need

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.086492
Mobile Version of Website