East Coast Road Trip

PB Forum :: Trail Building
East Coast Road Trip
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
I'm getting an early jump on planning the ultimate road trip next summer. I'm looking at doing a 7-10 day road trip from Ontario Canada to Eastern Canada and the US. If anybody could give me some ideas of "Must Hit Trails" that would be awesome. I'm also going to try and visit as many Micro Breweries as possible. The skill level for the group of guys coming are intermediate to advance, ages 25 - 40(ex DH racers, national BMX champions etc). I appreciate everyone's help, the plan so far is to hit Bromont, QC then head into Vermont.

Cheers for Beers.

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 at 14:01 Quote
You could really spend a month in Vermont and get all your biking dreams fulfilled and brew thirsts quenched. I'm particularly thinking the Perry Hill trails, Ascutney trails, and Kingdom trails/Burke bike park which all have many breweries surrounding them including the Alchemists, Rock Art Brewery, Lawson's Finest, and Citizen Cider just to name a few. It's also worth it to take a day or two and duck over to New Hampshire for a Highland bike park excursion. The recent pinkbike article on Vermont covered must of what you're asking about.

Adam

Posted: Nov 29, 2015 at 9:31 Quote
White face\Kindom trails\burke\Killington highland/ Thunder Mountain are all good bike parks with lots of diversity

Posted: Nov 29, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
There's a ton of good bike parks in the New England states all within a two to four hour drive of each other. If you going to hit like 7+ parks check out MTBparks.com and grab a parks pass to save some $$$

Posted: Nov 30, 2015 at 15:54 Quote
One place I must say if you like big mountain down hill would be killington. Their technical trails are amazing.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009102
Mobile Version of Website