Waiting for my Glory to turn up

PB Forum :: Giant
Waiting for my Glory to turn up
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 12, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
I ordered a 2016 Giant Glory 27.5 (the blue one advertised as 3 grand) from a local shop at the beginning of December and was given the 6th January as a delivery date. I called today and was told Giant are having supply chain issues and they would let me know when they knew more.I don't want to criticize the shop too much as they did me a good deal but I would actually like to ride the bike before I'm too old and decrepit to push it up the hill first.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Posted: Jan 12, 2016 at 15:51 Quote
On the g-store there has been clearance pricing on produced models from 2015/2016 posted weekly, because they are working on manufacturing the new 2017 models which are still not on display. I am only guessing, but probably what's going on is another consumer such as yourself got a similar awesome deal literally moments before you did and your order may have been processed in the computer moments too late to get your online shipping date of 1/6/16. If the g-store window which they placed the order on had expired from sitting open on an unattended computer for a while, your order/shipment may have been put on backorder, despite your bike shop's best efforts. I would at least demand your local shop contact giant and get you a straightforward answer, it's the least you deserve. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow for ya.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013386
Mobile Version of Website