Effective Training Options - Let's Chat

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Effective Training Options - Let's Chat
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 16:01 Quote
Hi there,

My name is Adam. 37 years old, dad to 3 young ones, married to an awesome wife, professional, mountain biker, cyclocross and some road riding. I've been on PB for years. Maybe we have chatted, maybe we haven't.

Over a year ago, I got started on a home workout program that has really changed my overall fitness, increased my strength, improved my physique, improved my mental health, and has resulted in other benefits. I have integrated this training into my cycling and I have really liked it. I literally walk to my basement, workout for 30-45 minutes, and I'm done.

A lot of people have a program that works for them, and that's great! If you don't have a cross-training program, or you are looking for something new, let me know. I am not a personal trainer, nutritionist, etc. I am like you...busy, I love riding, and I like to be in shape.

I won't go on too long. Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/poweredbymeadamstorms/ if you want to connect and learn more about what i am doing.

Adam

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007133
Mobile Version of Website