Jeff Lenosky Busted!

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Jeff Lenosky Busted!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
I came across this link on another forum, thought I'd post it here, Its a day late, but oh well.Big Grin Enjoy.

http://nsmb.com/shore_news/lenosky_04_08.php

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
It's a joke, posted yesterday. But I gotta get me some of them straps and pedals. Razz

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
dotca wrote:
It's a joke, posted yesterday. But I gotta get me some of them straps and pedals. Razz

Ya superhuman strength.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
hehe that was funny

I liked the part where they kept Kurt Sorge's identity secret while he's holding the check addressed to him lol

Or [Quoten]“ For the last five films we have had to hire another editor for two months just to key out and replace every single frame of those straps for his segments. Hell, last year for Smack Down we were so sick of it we just turned his segment into black and white.” [/Quoten]
lol

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
Dude, give me some credit, I know its a joke.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
Dude, give me some credit, I know its a joke.

We know, but I like playing around with some people. Greg is a good guy from Straitline and he was the one who wrote it up.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
I just posted it here to give the trials riders a chance to see it, seeing that it's sort of a trials related joke.Smile

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
man you are so gullible, did you even read the article?

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
I just posted it here to give the trials riders a chance to see it, seeing that it's sort of a trials related joke.Smile

Ya and a funny one too.

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
dirtjump-derek wrote:

Did you even read the comments in THIS post? feel stupid now don't you, its okay, just don't be such a dumb ass next time.Beer

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
dirtjump-derek wrote:

Did you even read the comments in THIS post? feel stupid now don't you, its okay, just don't be such a dumb ass next time.Beer
That doesn't make any sense,

*Click* nvm, didn't read your second post oopsy daisy Redface

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
If you took the time to read the comments made in THIS thread, you would have seen that it has already been made quite clear that it was a joke.

Why would I write "its a day late" meaning that April fools was yesterday, if I didn't know it was a joke.

Therefore, you may be the one who needs to start reading things. Make enough sense now???

Posted: Apr 2, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
dirtjump-derek wrote:
dobermanntrials wrote:
dirtjump-derek wrote:

That doesn't make any sense,

*Click* nvm, didn't read your second post oopsy daisy Redface

At least you owned up to it, most guys on here will fight to the death to be right, even when proven wrong.

Anyway, no hard feelings. Hopefully this post will get back on topic now.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 0:10 Quote
ya my dad has some of those straps on his bike might have to try them in my zoo! pitbull.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009772
Mobile Version of Website