PB Forum :: NBR Photos
One more car photo!
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
how much would it be for u to take a pic of my dads corvette

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
What lens did you use?

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
Dishboy, if you have some free time could you make like a step by step guide to become a photographer? haha

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
g3neric wrote:
What lens did you use?

I used Pentax DA* 16-45mm

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:06 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
Dishboy, if you have some free time could you make like a step by step guide to become a photographer? haha

Hmmm that is an interesting idea, however, I have some video tutorials I want to make before I do that.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

Hmmm that is an interesting idea, however, I have some video tutorials I want to make before I do that.
alright, its what i want to do but i just dont really know how to start, ive read in magazines how you need to be willing to buy the gear, like professional gear, also you should like know professional/up and coming photographers and commitment, i cant remember the rest.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

alright, its what i want to do but i just dont really know how to start, ive read in magazines how you need to be willing to buy the gear, like professional gear, also you should like know professional/up and coming photographers and commitment, i cant remember the rest.

Just start talking pictures, take then take more. You really need to have a passion for it! I started off by shooting for the local paper here in town, it worked out great for a starting spot.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:

Just start talking pictures, take then take more. You really need to have a passion for it! I started off by shooting for the local paper here in town, it worked out great for a starting spot.
yeah i want to get a job with photography, i just started at christmas and i really like it, i just wish i had started before or tried it before. by the way have you heard of the photographer Peter lik?

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
dishboy14 wrote:
brodiebrat92 wrote:

yeah i want to get a job with photography, i just started at christmas and i really like it, i just wish i had started before or tried it before. by the way have you heard of the photographer Peter lik?

Nope I have not heard of him, care to share a link?

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
i went to his gallery in hawaii, he uses a 1940's box camera
http://www.peterlik.com/home.html

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 at 1:00 Quote
wow, nice job, i cant criticise much.

it would have been cool to see a flash going of inside the car, set really wide and diffused, so you get some interior detail.

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
all your car pics are sweet

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 at 8:38 Quote
chomers wrote:
Really sick shot.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get paid for the shoot?

If you pay me I'll tell you. 0_o

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008367
Mobile Version of Website