Chain Guide

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
Crazyest thing happened to me. i ordered a stupid super street chain guide. if anyone has any idea how to make that peice fit a standard crank, let me know. i didnt look at it before i ordered it. and i have the worst crank for it. i have a shimano saint haha. but the axel diameter is too big. it only fits a 3/4. and im guessing mine is an inch??? anyways. i want to run a chain guide on my manifesto. will i be able to make mine work without changing my crank?? or do i have to buy a new chain guide. i need something with probably twenty six teeth. almost impossible task i know. thanks guys. and if there are any trialsin gals, thanks to you as well.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
No you're screwed....

I dont know, post some pics.

If I understand you right, it wont work unless you drill it out. If I were you, I wouldn't put anymore scratchs into it, return it and buy the right one.

Posted: Apr 21, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
unfortunately i cant return it. drilling might be an option. ill see if i can get some pics up.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
just wondering why do you need a chainguide? and wont that get in the way for trials?

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
Probably does trials on the side otherwise he would have a simple drive train set up.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009306
Mobile Version of Website