another cow town vid =)

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
another cow town vid =)
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 30, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
[YT=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=IqKkDEC7r0E]

I'm running win 2000, so I have a piece of shit editing program with tons of bugs, so pardon the awful editing.

Posted: May 30, 2008 at 22:38 Quote
f*ck, you can hop that thing high!

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
haha was that jesse attacking the goose

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 10:20 Quote
very nice... that was a moster high jump! hope to see you on an edmonton ride sometime

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
Thanks Darren, my jumps to ledges have gotten a lot better after aaron told me to visualize myself jumping "over it, not on to". Great tip (Thanx!)

Jesse filmed harassing the goose. To all nature lovers, it was only a few seconds and then we left it alone.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
Nice Daniel. So, you'll be competing as an expert at Whistler?

O+
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 18:49 Quote
Holy crap, amazing skill. But one question...how on earth do you get in to unicycling?
I just can't picture it haha.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 20:12 Quote
truffles wrote:
Holy crap, amazing skill. But one question...how on earth do you get in to unicycling?

Why not? We all have our stupid little passions. Life would be meaningless with out these passions. When I first learned how to unicycle, it felt so good that I had accomplished it. I kept on riding and getting better and here I amBig Grin . This is why I believe unicycling is a good people tester: haters are a*sholes, don't even bother with them. Whip

Felix, If I can get a ride out there (hint hint), I could go and camp somewhere and get raped albertan style in the expert category.

O+
Posted: May 31, 2008 at 21:36 Quote
Cormo wrote:
truffles wrote:

Why not? We all have our stupid little passions. Life would be meaningless with out these passions. When I first learned how to unicycle, it felt so good that I had accomplished it. I kept on riding and getting better and here I amBig Grin . This is why I believe unicycling is a good people tester: haters are a*sholes, don't even bother with them. Whip

Felix, If I can get a ride out there (hint hint), I could go and camp somewhere and get raped albertan style in the expert category.
I'm not questioning, I'm just wondering how. The majority of people I know don't unicycle Razz .
Definitely looks sweet...if you've ever tried to uni...you can respect it tup

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 23:16 Quote
that was so nice i liked the start of it. cant wait to ride with you again

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 at 23:06 Quote
Holy crap ur good. Uve progressed so ridiculously much since the last time ive seen u ride. Actually that same goose attacked me too lol when i was there. I just went near it and it started hissing so i jumped back. Ppl are retards when watching unis. Ppl are like more impressed by juggling balls on one than a 42" sidehop. Its just cause ppl cant relate. Everyone has ridden a bike but only a select minority have tried uni. Anyways yeah that vid was pretty dam pro.

Btw dont u hurt your balls? I mean u obviously absorb all the impact in your balls instead of your feet. (sarcasm)

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 1:03 Quote
Very true, thanks for the words of encouragement Clifford. I don't ride to make people impressed, I ride for personal satisfaction. Unicycling is trying to get away from the image of "clown".

We should ride again, what happened to you?

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 1:59 Quote
good question lol. To be perfectly honest I am just too afraid to ride trials so I switched to streety trials than to just street, and now im back to streety trials. I'm really busy filming my new vid so i keep missing group rides. During the summer im taking 2 months off though so ill join some then. Also do u know collin? hahaha i work with him he thinks your god.

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 6:59 Quote
we need to go for a nice group ride

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028096
Mobile Version of Website