Kitchener-Waterloo

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Kitchener-Waterloo
Posted: Jan 2, 2012 at 22:08 Quote
bit off topic but its in kitchener. for any snowboarders out there that ride chicopee. i had my academy team snowboard stolen earlier today. if you see it rding around, let me know. the board is black with red tail. black bottom with academy in red. 152cm long. k2 sonic black bindings.

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 at 13:25 Quote
looking to build a couple bigger jumps in the spring, and some people to ride with, maybe someone who can help me choosing a bike (come from 10+ years of bmx, switching to 24's or 26's.
made a thread here
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=128323

Posted: Jan 16, 2012 at 9:27 Quote
I'm done school at the end of April so I'll be around then and if you got a good area I might be interested in helping you out.

Posted: Jan 16, 2012 at 9:32 Quote
If I have easy access to a car next year I'll drive down and help. I'm probably only like 45 minutes away now. And I'm also done school in April.

Posted: Jan 16, 2012 at 13:51 Quote
Hit me up on facebook Rick Gaskell
Aaron I saw the pics you got of those trails, that step up looks fun.

But I'm hoping to replace my car with a fullsize truck before summer, so if we find a solid spot I'd wanna bring out some wood and build a nice roll in/drop in.

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 20:09 Quote
rickgbmx wrote:
looking to build a couple bigger jumps in the spring, and some people to ride with, maybe someone who can help me choosing a bike (come from 10+ years of bmx, switching to 24's or 26's.
made a thread here
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=128323

buy my dirt jumperSmile haha

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 at 22:02 Quote
no selling in the forums meng

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 6:51 Quote
buying new.. ^^ strict on this forum eh

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 15:27 Quote
NWray wrote:
no selling in the forums meng

wooooops haha

Posted: Jan 22, 2012 at 15:08 Quote
tyler-durden wrote:
If I have easy access to a car next year I'll drive down and help. I'm probably only like 45 minutes away now. And I'm also done school in April.
buy my truck

Posted: Jan 22, 2012 at 15:10 Quote
bmxzach wrote:
tyler-durden wrote:
buy my truck

Hell naw. Why would I get a truck? A small sedan or hatchback with a roof rack is more than enough.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 16:43 Quote
rickgbmx wrote:
Hit me up on facebook Rick Gaskell
Aaron I saw the pics you got of those trails, that step up looks fun.

But I'm hoping to replace my car with a fullsize truck before summer, so if we find a solid spot I'd wanna bring out some wood and build a nice roll in/drop in.
are you in kw or cambridge? I have A good spot in cambridge but its in a feild.

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 18:41 Quote
I'm in Cambridge, Just off langs.... Only thing is I might have to delay buying a new bike a bit, just found out today I'm gonna be a dad.
I'm hoping for a good tax return so I can get a build started and hopefully rolling before spring.
Where abouts is this spot? is there a water source? probability of it being vandalized/plowed?

Posted: Jan 27, 2012 at 22:04 Quote
the spot is by the home depot, you can get water but people ride dirt bikes around there. but there is huge uneven mounds of dirt everywhere so they cant get their bikes to where we would build.

Posted: Jan 28, 2012 at 8:18 Quote
I'll have to check it out sometime. I was using google maps to try and scope some stuff out, check out the very end of pinebush, theres puslinch lake and stuff down there, looks like a few places with potential down there, also a late over in hespler.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012647
Mobile Version of Website