Official North Shore thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official North Shore thread
Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 23:00 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
If you guys ride sunday I would be down. I have to work saturday

Hey guys I just moved to vancouver and am looking for people to ride with... Get at me

O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2014 at 15:28 Quote
macky1821 wrote:
eragotte wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am in Vancouver for business Thursday, Friday and want to get in a Saturday ride if possible.

Any recommendations on where to rent a bike, and what to ride? Something techy and AM would be nice. I am happy to climb. I will have a rental car...

Thanks,
Erik
Endless biking rents bikes, seventh secret would be a good trail to ride.

Make sure you don't park your rental in resident only parking Smile . Then pedal up and do 7th Secret -> Leppard -> Crinkum Crankum -> Griffin (upper/middle/switchbacks). If you want to do another pedal back up and try Pipeline to Baden Powell return (BP is up and down in that area).

map here: http://www.trailforks.com/region/mount-fromme/?lat=49.358105645623844&lon=-123.03804319558627&z=15

Posted: Oct 11, 2014 at 17:33 Quote
Anyone got recommendations to where I should go on the North Shore to get some riding on my DH-bike? Any trails that would be decent on that kind of bike?

Posted: Oct 11, 2014 at 18:07 Quote
Jacobsen wrote:
Anyone got recommendations to where I should go on the North Shore to get some riding on my DH-bike? Any trails that would be decent on that kind of bike?
Seymour and Cypress shuttles

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2014 at 23:14 Quote
Anyone riding cypress sometime next week I'm looking at shuttling but don't know anyone else who bikes??

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 at 13:00 Quote
Jglancy wrote:
Anyone riding cypress sometime next week I'm looking at shuttling but don't know anyone else who bikes??
do you have a car?

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 at 14:13 Quote
rexbikes wrote:
Jglancy wrote:
do you have a car?
this

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
rexbikes wrote:
Jglancy wrote:
do you have a car?
this
I've waited at the bottom of Seymour with my thumb out. On a good day you can stand there for maybe 5-15 minutes and someone might pick you up. I usually offer them a few bucks for gas. Nobody likes freeloaders

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2014 at 15:31 Quote
Yeah I have a truck.. I just wanted people to ride with to.... I wanna hit never never land and will feel safer if there's people around

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 at 15:37 Quote
I'm always down to ride with new people.

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 15:51 Quote
does anyone know a local bike shop(north shore or vancouver) that services xfusion products? my fork needs some loving. i know suspensionwerx doesnt already

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 16:15 Quote
aznmtbiker wrote:
does anyone know a local bike shop(north shore or vancouver) that services xfusion products? my fork needs some loving. i know suspensionwerx doesnt already
Check in at Lynn Valley Bikes and see if they'll help you out.

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 at 20:11 Quote
aznmtbiker wrote:

Renegade Cycles solutions is on the island but it is the western canada distributor. Brian there has a super quick turn around and should be able to help you out.

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 15:24 Quote
If anyone is trying to ride Fromme or Seymour tomorrow I'll pitch in some $$ for gas if I could catch a ride to the top

Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 15:45 Quote
cheesalo wrote:
If anyone is trying to ride Fromme or Seymour tomorrow I'll pitch in some $$ for gas if I could catch a ride to the top
the bus takes you right to the base of fromme and seymour, you can always climb up the old buck trail if you can't get a ride up seymour

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012494
Mobile Version of Website