Design your own bmx

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Design your own bmx
Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 11:56 Quote
ollymcpartland wrote:
any idea for colors on my bmx?
what evaah you want man

Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 12:00 Quote
All of them? nahh, just stick with a few basic complimentary colours, i chose black, green and brown and it didn't turn out so bad tup

photo

try and do some thing different tho, like having your bike fade from black to white ( as in black at the back then slowly fade to white up front.

Posted: Apr 30, 2011 at 14:34 Quote
Here's mine, I'm not a bmx'er so much now, but if i could get this colour scheme on a dirt jump bike my life would be complete lol
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/jimmmster/bmx.jpg

Posted: Apr 30, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
my bike is bassicly the sameBig Grin Rolleyes tup :Cool :Smile

Posted: Apr 30, 2011 at 20:05 Quote
how do u post the bike please help!!!

Posted: May 1, 2011 at 2:07 Quote
Facepalm Does no one actually read any other post in the thread before they comment? Facepalm

Posted: May 1, 2011 at 5:16 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
ollymcpartland wrote:
any idea for colors on my bmx?
what evaah you want man

try mettalic blue and ebony black

Posted: May 1, 2011 at 8:34 Quote
hu4l wrote:
how do u post the bike please help!!!
print screen it, then go on to paint and save it,
go into your photos in the top left of the screen, then upload the picture.
Once its uploaded click the photo, then at the end of the link, it will have a number.
then go on to this forum and go on post message, then where the bold and italic icons are, click the fourth one down and paste the number that was in the link!

Posted: May 5, 2011 at 11:32 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
All of them? nahh, just stick with a few basic complimentary colours, i chose black, green and brown and it didn't turn out so bad tup

photo
what is that seat made out of?
what make is it and where could i get it?

try and do some thing different tho, like having your bike fade from black to white ( as in black at the back then slowly fade to white up front.

Posted: May 5, 2011 at 11:37 Quote
seat stuff, eclat and liferbmx

Posted: May 5, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
oecta wrote:
You stalker, thats my line, and btw its made from, plastic, with an ally sleeve around the post and a foam cover.

Id advise you to get one of the newer seats, the newer ones a re designed and a bit kinder to the sides of your legs.

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 11:31 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
oecta wrote:
You stalker, thats my line, and btw its made from, plastic, with an ally sleeve around the post and a foam cover.

Id advise you to get one of the newer seats, the newer ones a re designed and a bit kinder to the sides of your legs.
what are the newer seats called or made out of? what sort of thing would i search on Google or something for one?

Posted: May 6, 2011 at 12:36 Quote
Look on éclats website

Posted: Jun 14, 2011 at 11:11 Quote
BmxLiam wrote:
photo

Here's mine.Big Grin

thats nice!

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 21:03 Quote
All I have is my iPod. Dunno how this thing works cuz I don't have flashplayer. If somebody could design a bike for me, that would be awesome. I was looking for black frame, army green grips, army green sprocket, black cranks, brown pedals, tan forks and handlebars, and an army green seat. Don't even know if that's possible with this designer but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could design it for me. If this thing is super hard to use, someone let me know.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.076658
Mobile Version of Website