Let's see your muddy All-Mountain bike!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Let's see your muddy All-Mountain bike!
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 8:33 Quote
saturnine wrote:
not mine anymore, but here it is when it was
photo
This bike rides pretty solid too,Shawn had it out last night at my secert indoor warehouse lol, it rode awesome,it's a little cleaner now too,lol

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
sparkyj2 wrote:
saturnine wrote:
not mine anymore, but here it is when it was
photo
This bike rides pretty solid too,Shawn had it out last night at my secert indoor warehouse lol, it rode awesome,it's a little cleaner now too,lol

let me see it

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 16:25 Quote
no way. cant believe the yanks think those pics are muddy?

you wanna ride our uk trails. then your know mud!

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 17:13 Quote
diggler25 wrote:

After living out you guys' way, I can tell you that our mud is 100% different. Yours seems like earth, that is wet and gets everywhere, and looks muddy.

Ours is liquid cement. Looks completely different, and acts different too. Yours is far more slippery and moisture holding imho.

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 21:26 Quote
Its not that muddy around here. Its mostly foliage and gravel-type tracks. The well ridden and well groomed trails around here arent even that muddy. And its been rainging for weeks.

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 22:19 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
diggler25 wrote:

After living out you guys' way, I can tell you that our mud is 100% different. Yours seems like earth, that is wet and gets everywhere, and looks muddy.

Ours is liquid cement. Looks completely different, and acts different too. Yours is far more slippery and moisture holding imho.

ya the mud from the rockies is quite different then everything else. its like wet gray sand that's abrasive and scratches everything it touches. I know the Mud from interior BC is like clay and large amounts of mud fling everywhere and sticks to everything. Coastal BC mud is light and sticky but doesn't glop on like interior mud. so it matters where you are.

Mod
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 22:36 Quote
photo

It wasn't that muddy, I just managed to find it all.

Posted: Jan 26, 2010 at 13:43 Quote
kakah wrote:
photo

It wasn't that muddy, I just managed to find it all.

Poor Hammerschmitt Frown Nice Mud though tup

FL
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 10:56 Quote
my on-one at wharny!

photo

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 11:13 Quote
bikertrash wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
diggler25 wrote:

ya the mud from the rockies is quite different then everything else. its like wet gray sand that's abrasive and scratches everything it touches. I know the Mud from interior BC is like clay and large amounts of mud fling everywhere and sticks to everything. Coastal BC mud is light and sticky but doesn't glop on like interior mud. so it matters where you are.
round were i live its either clay/gravel and sand which eats brake pads and cassettes or dark smelly peaty marsh mud which is why nearly everyone runs single speeds and it sticks to everything like bloddy glue, makes cleaning a pain in the arse

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019450
Mobile Version of Website