Tips on How to barspin ?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Tips on How to barspin ?
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 9, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
the tip about knee and shin pads is really good cause when i learned them i kept hitting my shins with the pedals if it wasnt for the pads i would have never tried this godforsaken trick, now that i know them i love them though the best tip i can give you is when your at your peak of the hop and youll know when you are thats when you want to throw the bars its gonna take awhile but youll get it eventually just dont give up on them and you should have them within the day you try them

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 21:40 Quote
Instructions not clear enough got dick stuck in toaster

FL
Posted: Apr 16, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
Natedog219 wrote:
Instructions not clear enough got dick stuck in toaster
send picture

Posted: Jun 26, 2021 at 8:45 Quote
ratherbeoutriding wrote:
Start off by learning them without the bunnyhop but instead by just leaning back enough to bring the front wheel off the ground and throwing and catching the bars. The trick is to pinch your seat with knees, throw the bars whichever way feels most comfortable and catch em. From there you can move on to doing it with a bunny-hop. Hop and throw the bars right at the peak of your jump. Doing it any earlier makes it difficult. I tend to lean foward and make sort of a ball when doing these to keep the bike level. Hope This helped!

That is much helped.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014106
Mobile Version of Website