City 8 - Qualifying Results

3 - Anton Thelander
4 - Sam Reynolds
5 - Mitch Chubey
6 - Cameron Zink
7 - Adam Hauck
8 - Matt McDuff

Photos are from practice, qualifying photos coming later.

imma be really stoked if matt macduff takes the win
 where can i find the replay of the finals ..?
 Stoked Matt McDuff qualified. Can't wait to see how he does.
 I'm surprised he qualified last. I expected top 4.
 Firt pic looks like nine knights... hope that soderstrom takes it he is a good smashing rider
 No triple whip the jump weren't big enough, but he managed to pull two backflip
 this city looks incredible!
 Dude. you live in france. And Quebec city is modelled after france
 This was a very nice setup
 It also have brits influences.. it's the oldest fortified city of north america, really a nice place.
 Yes I went for a school trip last year and it was simply fabulous.
 "IT WAS SIMPLY FABULOUS" Fab
 @t-turri-mullet no place in France look like this. Except Disneyland.
 not even old parts of Paris?
 @tate27 Get off my case bro.
 To be honest, I just wanted to use this Fab appropriately because its spelled : fabuluth :
 looks like martin didnt get robbed this time
 it isn't you. it looks like a amazing course and a cool feel to it too, kinda medieval ya know?
 Medieval times (bike edition)
 It would be cool to see McDuff win it, but I hope Adam Hauck does well too. He's always been one of my favorite riders, I feel like he's somewhat underrated.
 is it me or there is not many spectators ?
 Qualifying runs only. Don't worry, it will be packed like a zoo and live bands like "Monster Truck" at the event. Wink
 Pictures above are only during the practices yesterday .....
 Who cares if it's only practise. If i lived anywhere near there I'd get myself down to see it
 Soooo there would be one guy just chilling at a jump watching in that case?
 Are you saying you wouldn't go and watch? why the hell not?
 Well I live on the other side of Canada so flying there is not ideal
 I hope somebody gaps to a wallride off the right side of that drop.
 Adam hauk try it but cased the landing
 When the final ?
 it was thursday august 8.... martin Soderstrom won!
 where would one be able to watch a replay of these finals?
 Final result 1- sodostrom 2- cam zink 3- sam reynold
 Kinda random but I thought I should let you know you're a prophet. You actually called top 3except it was reynolds 2, zink 3. Smile
and brayden barrett-hay 4th! awesome.
 Oups my error, now i know why the underwear run for reynolds
 The judging was perfect, sodostrom so much smoothness
 Sam reynolds underwear run for the women!
 I WAS HERE LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO I MISSED OUT SOOOOOO BAD
 musta been hot. shirts off for the boys!
 for the boys.....?
 Its a saying i think. Sounds gay but whatever
 Come on Sam, Team UK.
 Anton thelander is now Anton thecaser , major casing on the last run just before the last jump
 TAKE IT HOME MATT!!!!!
 Matt a brakeless rider with talent and a show guy, he cased his nuts during practice