Condition: New - Dealer/Store
Original Post Date: Aug-27-2020 10:26:14
Last Repost Date: Sep-28-2022 10:39:11
Still For Sale:
since 4 hours ago
View Count: 11,353
Watch Count: 76
For sale is Special Limited 45th Anniversary edition of MT7s complete with HC3 levers and orange graphics. Brakes come with Magura's HC3 levers already pre-installed!
Orange caliper rings are very similar color as Fox Orange forks. Brakes come in original box and include the set brake pads, extra set of olives and barbs, as well as mounting screws.
Price is $260 for a single brake (front or rear), or $520 for the set (front and rear)
Additional items available:
Magura HC Storm Rotors (160mm, 180mm or 203mm) - $32/ea
Magura MDR-P Rotors (180mm, 203mm. 220mm) - $64/ea
Magura Bleed Kit - $26/ea
Magura Color Rings - $10/per caliper
Sram Matchmaker Adapter (left or right) - $40/ea
Shimano Shiftmix Adapter (left or right) - $40/ea
The Magura MT7 is the top dog of the Magura performance hydraulic disc brake range. The MT7's 4-piston design offers nothing short of maximum braking performance and stability in extreme conditions. In the tough, bike-testing worlds of Enduro and Downhill, the additional braking power of the 4 brake pistons is an excellent safeguard to have at your fingertips.
- Special limited 45th Anniversary edition of MT7s complete with HC3 levers and choice orange graphics
- Magura USA's 45th anniversary, Magura Germany is 127 years old
- Carbotecture body is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium
- Carbotecture SL radial design master-cylinder/lever with alloy 1-finger HC3 alloy lever blade and clamp, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir. HC3 blade designed in conjunction with Danny MsCaskill
- Tool-less lever reach and bite point adjustment
- Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement
- Full hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty
- Includes flip/flop lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
These are by far the best brakes you can get for trail/enduro bike. If you want to experience maximum braking power and unleash your full potential, the MT7 Pro should definitely be on your bike!
We can take payment through PayPal and ship within US/Canada.
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship globally