Category: Single Crown Forks
Seller Type: Private Seller
Condition: New - Unridden/With Tags
Wheel Size: 27.5" / 650B
Suspension Type: Air
Front Travel: 170 mm
Front Axle: 15 x 110 TA Boost
Original Post Date: Aug-02-2023 12:23:25
Last Repost Date: Feb-22-2024 8:14:50
Still For Sale:
since 1 days ago
View Count: 1,002
Watch Count: 5
The race-proven TTX 18 dampening from the DH38 Race Fork has been reworked to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro racecourses. The TTX 18 cartridge kit featuring trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. With increased damping pressure bandwidth the damping valve response and sensitivity has improved.
The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low-speed compression and low-speed rebound. For high-speed compression you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting. Retuned twin-piston three-chamber air spring system allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out.
There are many technical improvements in the fork but we did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the racecourses.
- All Mountain/Enduro fork with 36mm stanchions, bind-free bushings, and SKF seals
- Same TTX18 damper from the DH38 Race fork for improved small bump sensitivity
- 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound adjustment
- 3 clicks and a climb mode for high speed compression adjustment
- Twin piston, three-chamber air spring system for a wide range of adjustability
- Air valves on top and bottom of leg to tune positive air pressure and ramp-up pressure
- 74mm post-mount disc brake mount
- Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- Max tire size: 27.5 x 2.8 inch
- E-Bike approved
Buyer pays shipping and fees if necessary. Local pick up in Reno or Tahoe area.
My phone number: 775-815-48-seven-nine
Restrictions: Reasonable offers only, No Trades, Will ship within country only