Category: Enduro Bikes
Seller Type: Private Seller
Condition: Good - Used, Mechanically Sound
Frame Size: L
Wheel Size: 29"
Material: Carbon Fiber
Front Travel: 170 mm
Rear Travel: 160 mm
Original Post Date: Nov-20-2023 12:05:15
Last Repost Date: Feb-25-2024 3:34:41
Still For Sale:
since 1 days ago
View Count: 1,393
Watch Count: 7
OPEN TO OFFERS // LOOKING FOR DH RIG
Here is my Stumpy EVO custom build which has done everything I have asked it over the past 14 months, from enduro races (including trans Madeira!), to local laps, and even a trip to Whistler, this bike has done anything and everything you’d expect out of an enduro rig. Now, I know what you are thinking… “if it has done all that, it must be f****d”, wrong! - She has had an unbelievable amount of servicing done to her in the past year, rear shock has been serviced twice, forks have been serviced, drive train has been replaced… anything it has wanted for it has had!
Everything listed below has been serviced/replaced this weekend (19/11/2023) - BIKE HAS ONLY DONE A COUPLE OF LOCAL LAPS SINCE, WILL NOW BE PARKED UP TILL SALE
- Full set of enduro bearings replaced by Brink - £170
- Rear shock serviced - Custom tune perfect for smashing rock gardens
- New Chain - £40
- New SRAM DUB bb - £40
- New Hope headset - £40
- Rear wheel Tru - £20
- SRAM AXS Dropper Service - £90
HAS HAD new brake pads + a brake bleed done before:
- New pads
- Brake bleed front and rear
- New front Tire
What it needs:
Come end of winter you’ll be looking at a new:
- Rear tire - Have a spare DHR 2 which I’ll throw in, has some more life in it, will get you through the winter.
Other Spec highlights:
- SRAM RSC Brakes
- Öhlins suspension front and rear - See picture, cosmetic mark to fork stantion, had it repaired, has not caused any problems in the last 6 months of use.
- CASCADE LINK - These are a must for getting the most out of a stumpy evo, gives you that 160mm in the back and a bucket load more progression. This bike has seen dirt merchant, AE Forrest, Aline… it is simply a beast of an all rounder (not to mention light!)
Full SRAM AXS dropper (170mm) and group set XO1 spec.
-Carbon Roval traverse wheelset
The bike will come without pedals.
As per condition listing and above, the bike is mechanically ready to go and will be good to go for the winter season. The bad news… she has a few battle scars… nothing which affect the integrity of the bike, only cosmetic damage (inbox me for a link to a video breakdown of the cosmetics)
If you can see past the few blemishes this bike has you’ll be getting one of the very best stumpys in the country.
Reason for sale is I only hit DH laps now and am heading to Whistler for a summer season next year, so pulling the trigger on a DH rig once this goes!
Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
Thanks for reading,
Restrictions: Any offer, Will consider bike related trade, Local pickup only