Canmore

• Previous Page
Posted: May 6, 2010 at 14:59 Quote
Got laid off any have lots of time to ride. Looking for some people to hit the trails with. Up for most anything in any condition, just dont' have a DH bike but gnarly XC/Freeride trails are always welcome.

Email me if you want alistairwjones@gmail.com

Posted: May 7, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
Went out today, little snowy and muddy but that just makes it better.
Somebody come out and rip. Big Grin

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 12:15 Quote
lightningskull wrote:
Went out today, little snowy and muddy but that just makes it better.
Somebody come out and rip. Big Grin

Hey buddy how are the XC trails around Canmore and and Nordic Center..??

Thanks..

Posted: May 11, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
Really good. A few wet spots but most of them are good to go. Been out there a bunch of times this past week. Only the upper trails on the steeps of Rundle are snowy.
Come out and ride Big Grin

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2011 at 12:50 Quote
Does anyone know of a "freeride" trail near Quarry lake in Canmore? And im using freeride term loosely here, some local guy told me about a trail with a bunch of stunts apparently near Quarry lake. I didn’t get the name of the trail or the exact location. Or for that matter any other good places to ride in Camore? Thanks for any input.

Posted: Jun 16, 2011 at 22:33 Quote
Academy wrote:
Does anyone know of a "freeride" trail near Quarry lake in Canmore? And im using freeride term loosely here, some local guy told me about a trail with a bunch of stunts apparently near Quarry lake. I didn’t get the name of the trail or the exact location. Or for that matter any other good places to ride in Camore? Thanks for any input.
from what i know the only trail with features is "mosquito bite" i think thats the name of it. the entrance to that trail is at the bottom of riders of rohan, under the power line. it pops out just by the dog pound drops witch are pretty fun to! and for other good "freeride/dh" theres reclaimer witch is half way up the spray lake road. the high line berm decent is really fun and riders of rohan! all really fun trails!

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 10:58 Quote
I live in Calgary and am not familiar with the trails in Canmore other than the nordic center. Where can I find a trail map of some freeride trails. or is anyone local that would like to show me around sometime? i have a norco shore, i've been riding for years but am newer into the freeride scene.

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
bigdroper wrote:
I live in Calgary and am not familiar with the trails in Canmore other than the nordic center. Where can I find a trail map of some freeride trails. or is anyone local that would like to show me around sometime? i have a norco shore, i've been riding for years but am newer into the freeride scene.
if you cant find any one to ride with find the quarry lake parking lot and theres a trail map of the high line and theres a bunch of trails all around it to explore on

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 12:24 Quote
bigdroper wrote:

I haven't lived in Canmore very long but I know a few fun trails around Canmore/Banff and I keep finding more and more mostly thanks to PB members. There is RoR, Reclaimer, Star Wars, Soft Yogurt, Norquay trails and some other than I've ridden. Im always down to ride or I can at least give you direction to the stuff that I know. Cheers!

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 8:21 Quote
Academy wrote:
bigdroper wrote:

I haven't lived in Canmore very long but I know a few fun trails around Canmore/Banff and I keep finding more and more mostly thanks to PB members. There is RoR, Reclaimer, Star Wars, Soft Yogurt, Norquay trails and some other than I've ridden. Im always down to ride or I can at least give you direction to the stuff that I know. Cheers!

i'll show you around.

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 8:46 Quote
Sounds good, now all we need is some better weather...

Posted: Jun 18, 2011 at 11:00 Quote
Its overcast but warm right now. Going for a ride in a few minutes

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
im headed out to canmore tomorrow from calgary, looking to do some good riding, possibly shuttle runs? i have a truck and would like to go for a rip with someone from there

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
seanbob wrote:
im headed out to canmore tomorrow from calgary, looking to do some good riding, possibly shuttle runs? i have a truck and would like to go for a rip with someone from there

What time you planning on riding? I will possibly be down, got a car that can fit 3 bikes works for shuttle runs.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
Academy wrote:
seanbob wrote:

What time you planning on riding? I will possibly be down, got a car that can fit 3 bikes works for shuttle runs.

im going to leave calgary around 830-9, so about 10 or so i'll be there, and i'll be headed back to calgary around 3pm

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012306
Mobile Version of Website