Powered by Outside

Raw Eggs

• Previous Page
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:35 Quote
Does anyone else actually eat raw eggs? I started like a month ago, an I really do see the change...

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:37 Quote
Gross. Personally, I like my eggs cooked with some fatty bacon on the side.

Chom

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:38 Quote
apperently its bad for you. do you drink like 5 eggs at a time like in the rocky movies?

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:39 Quote
What is it supposed to do?

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:39 Quote
I thought a part of the egg was bad for you if you didn't cook it? Also it must taste pretty gross.

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
well from what i remember lastyear in HCE (health career education) if you buy good eggs from like safeway or something then its alright, because the ones that youg et from farms havent been checked and could have diseases like salmonella and shit

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:41 Quote
It tastes fine, an its only bad for you if you get the salmonella. I eat one a day. with milk!

FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
Did breakfast shakes in a blender all through college, you can wake up 10 minutes before class and blend a glass of milk, two eggs, a banana and a hand full of frozen berries, sometimes a few spoon fulls of yogurt, whey, creatine, glutamine or whatever, and in about 2 minutes you have a complete breakfast.

The way I understand it is an egg can't contain salmonella, but the shell of the egg could have it on it from the chicken, so don't lick, suck, or eat the shells and you should be fine!

nate

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 18:52 Quote
futterbuck wrote:
Does anyone else actually eat raw eggs? I started like a month ago, an I really do see the change...
What kind of change? Do you just feel more healthy or what?

FL
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 19:52 Quote
He has more feathers.

nate

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 at 19:55 Quote
haha that made me crack up lol lol lol

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 4:50 Quote
-nate- wrote:
He has more feathers.

nate

That would be a close second to my feathery downstairs...tup

By change I mean more stamina during the day an shit like that, I sleep much better too.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 4:54 Quote
In france they crack raw eggs onto pizzas before they serve them to you. It's nasty really.

But raw eggs arent bad for you. I just prefer to cook them and have toast on the side.

Eggs have one the the best forms of protein for the human body, we can synthisize it and build muscle from it very efficiently. That's why strength athletes will have about 10 for breakfast.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 5:07 Quote
thats gross and would ruin a great pizza. ^^

and I hate eggs, once in a great while I MIGHT have ONE but normally i dont even have breakfast, i just eat a huge lunch. and i don't care if i should eat breakfast, you are not gonna change my mind tup

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 9:57 Quote
I seriously advise you not to eat eggs raw; regardless of where they're from, they may easily be Salmonella infected, whether they're intensively reared chickens (more likely) or freerange chickens (less likely).

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009968
Mobile Version of Website