Powered by Outside

Why take your front brake off?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Why take your front brake off?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:45 Quote
anyone tell me the best reasons to take of my front brake....Very confused Very confused Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:46 Quote
so you can have NO front brake to use!!!

that was easy!

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:49 Quote
djers ride with no front brake becuase it gets in the way and is less to brake less to spend money on and u reali dont need one

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:51 Quote
it makes your world a whole lot simplerBatman

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:54 Quote
70% of braking is with front brake believe it or not, although not having one makes the whole bars setup a lot less confusing.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 13:55 Quote
question:why DO you need the front brake???i see no reason for putting it on unless i do flatland which i dontr do so./..

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
i ride like bit of park (even though it is shit) and fr i aint ever used a front brake even though got a set of mono minis i dont use the front there is no point i can keep up with ma m8's with them on like single track it is more fun u go faster coz u dont wanna lock ur back brake if you dont have one there is less to brake

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:02 Quote
for dj you don't really need one.

but for cross-country, downhill, freeride, and road you definately need them, it slows your bike down very fast and its easier on your tires as you won't be skidding as much.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:06 Quote
BMX? It adds weight, and you don't do much with it. Though, that's preference, Adam Banton rides one, and he's pretty damned good.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:06 Quote
but it is wayyy more fun when you dont have one coz then u a.dont slow down as much b.slide loadz whihc is fun

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:16 Quote
gediminas wrote:
anyone tell me the best reasons to take of my front brake....Very confused Very confused Big Grin

because you have to take your rear brake off too and ride brakeless like i do

brakeless is hardcore tup

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:21 Quote
by having no front brake, tricks such as barspins, and tailwhips etc become possible

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:25 Quote
erm barspins and such are easy doerble i could barspin (i carnt but i could if u get me) becuase the cable was so long but front brakes are gay so dont use one for dj ur just guna brake it

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:25 Quote
dom19 wrote:
by having no front brake, tricks such as barspins, and tailwhips etc become possible

Uhm, you can do both of those with a font brake.

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 14:26 Quote
main reason for no front brake is so that it dont get in the way when djin and it dont brake when u through ur bike or bail

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011081
Mobile Version of Website