Have you taken stolen bike matters into your own hands?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Have you taken stolen bike matters into your own hands?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 19:56 Quote
Has your bike been stolen, and the cops wouldn't/couldn't do anything about it, and you decided to take matters into your own hands?Lets hear your stories.

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 19:57 Quote
Have you ever heard the "shot a bike thief with an arrow" story?

Posted: Nov 28, 2007 at 19:59 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
NO i ahve not, please do tell.

Posted: Nov 29, 2007 at 2:06 Quote
This guy stole my bike after i was riding at the local skate park where i used to live and i parked it outside of this toilet/drink place and drained the main vane got a drink from the fountain and found him riding at skate park..

He rode off and my mate followed him through bushes on motorbike lol we found out where he lived and got golf balls sprayed deoderant on them lit them up and ginged them at his house lol..

I got my bike back too..

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 10:48 Quote
when my bike got stolen i shat. so i did the walk around town looking for it thing for a week. luckily enough i spotted the guy he was heading towards me on the sidewalk. as he came to pass me i stuck an arm out and clotheslined him, threatened to beat the shit out of him instead made him kiss my shoes. he hooked me up with good dealer in return tup

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 10:51 Quote
mtbdarren wrote:
kicksnlicks wrote:
NO i ahve not, please do tell.
Indeed, i'd like to hear that one.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
20InchJustin wrote:
This guy stole my bike after i was riding at the local skate park where i used to live and i parked it outside of this toilet/drink place and drained the main vane got a drink from the fountain and found him riding at skate park..

He rode off and my mate followed him through bushes on motorbike lol we found out where he lived and got golf balls sprayed deoderant on them lit them up and ginged them at his house lol..

I got my bike back too..

........who the f*ck still uses spray deodorant.....???Moon

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 16:55 Quote
search for it, old forum.

Poster was Freeriding XC Guy.

if you find it throw it up on here.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 15:19 Quote
I want to hear more intense stories!!!

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 15:35 Quote
Here you go, its legendary.

FreerideXCGuy wrote:
2:15 AM. I leave my freinds house after a night/afternoon of drinking. Drank a decent amount of beer, we made another beeramid. Good times. I come home in the front door, without setting off my garage remote lights. I come in a little wrecked and horribly tired. Have to get up in 2 hours for work. Goddamn it.

Well I go into my room and proceed to take my clothes off for bed. Shirt and socks, gone. All of a sudden my remote lights turn on. First thought is its my freind messing with me, or taking something he forgot. So I decide to scare the shit out of him.

I glance at my weapons collection and decide on my 55LB draw longbow off the wall and an arrow, hoping to do some kind of show and make him shit himself. No sooner do I grab it, I look out my patio door and theres some black dude (all the people I was with are white) inching out my gate with my 20 dollar commuter road bike. Drunk and tired are gone, only a mixture of desperation and rage. I whip through my hallway and decide on the way theres no time for shoes, its too dark and would waste time. I spill onto the street wearing no shirt and bare feet clutching a native longbow with a nocked arrow.

I look around quickly trying to find any sign of him. I spot the sonofabitch halfway into a condo complex. Its a U shaped complex with many exits but I figured its a road bike so he may stick to the road, and I wouldnt be able to catch him if he did take those. So I take my last ditch of hope and run to the exit of the u shaped road. I was training for the Canadian Death Race and was running more then 100k a week before I tapered so I can get some mean lead out. I sprint down the road and sure enough, theres the boner exiting the road.

I run as fast as humanely possible, stop dead, re-nock the arrow and take aim (hes not going TOO fast since he obviously had no idea how to work the old school suicide shifters and i was in a disgustingly low gear beforehand). I release, and off goes the arrow. Straight into his ass. I hear the most pathetic groan/scream/whine I have ever heard and he continues on (using the leg without the punctured ass cheek I would assume) making these "uhn uhn uhn" crying noises as he goes. Definately worth the 20 bucks I paid for that bike! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

He still got the bike, but good luck taking that arrow out. From the other side of my yard that bow can put an arrow straight through my fence. Regular target tip (didnt think i would need a broadhead to scare my friend ) but the job was done. I laughed for hours at this, and of course completely kaiboshed the possibilty of sleep doing so. I could just imagine what was going through the bastards head as he watched an enraged dude chasing after him with a native bow, no shirt and no shoes. I feel like a million bucks right about now.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 15:41 Quote
i have a great story ill tell you all in 20 minutes! just letting you all know. so be SURE to check it out then.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 16:02 Quote
its been exactly 20 minutes,whens this story gonna come?

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 17:03 Quote
haha sorry here it is.

over thanksgiving while i was away, my "friends" decided they really liked my specialized fuse 3 bmx bike. its a 2008 by the way, just got it. so they broke into my garage and took it. i noticed this that sunday when i got home from break and instantly told them, since they are my riding buddies. On monday my friend says, "HEY MAN I JUST GOT A BIKE JUST LIKE YOUR OFF A SKETCHY GUY ON CRAIGSLIST". You all must find this just as strange as I did. I had my suspicions about them already, because they are the only ones who really know where my bike is, and would be jerks enough to take it. So after a few days of investigating *2 days. I instant message one of them, the one that "bought it". oh by the way, the reason the other friend is part of this is because he claims to have driven him to billerica where they picked the bike up, but it will turn out he drove him to steal my bike, haha... so ANYWAY, i go to his house and instantly know its mine, i see scratches i can identify with, and i take it from him. hes in shock, and can't deny anything, but he keeps his story going! he says, oh shit im going to kick that kids ass. its pathetic cause there no kid but him and my other friend. so i head down to my local bike shop, they all love me there, i had told them before it was stolen. *oh fyi, the craigslist ad said, the bike was upgraded, seat handle bars, and grips* the people at the bike shop, when they saw my bike, were first glad to see i got it, but then disturbed when they saw the grips and seat. they had come in the other day and bought the grips under my name for the bike, and the seat was stolen. also the handlebars weren't upgraded, they took the fuse logo off of it. instanly they knew who they were, cause my ridin buddies are a tall kid and a short kid, so they were very mad, cause they know them also, but now they are basically banned from the store, or shunned. the bike store is probably taking leagle action. and that was all the proof i needed to give the police. and once the police and the school talked to them, they even GAVE UP PAINTBALL GUNS , they had also stolen! they are the worst friends i have ever had. So basically theyre screwed with all these charges against them, and to make it not look like mine they had switched out the front end, which they had to pay to be repaired, they put some random ass fork on it that didn't fit!! hahahahaha! idiots, basically the whole time they were idiots because they did everything wrong which is why i caught them. theres more too it, but you'll have to message me if you wanna know the other juicy details.

hope you enjoyed. OH BY THE WAY, BOTH OF THEM ARE PINKBIKE USERS, I SHOULDN'T GIVE THEIR NAMES, BUT THEY POSTED AN THREAD, BEING LIKE, f*ckING THIEVES, I BOUGHT A BIKE, AND IT TURNED OUT IT WAS MY FRIENDS BIKE THAT THEY STOLE. they are such liars.

oh ps. they tried to make me give them a reward at first, or pay what he "payed", pretending like they saved my bike.

BEN

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 17:16 Quote
Those f*cks deserve to get bent over by the law!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018117
Mobile Version of Website