Powered by Outside

[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (Europe Only)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
[STOLEN BIKES] Post Your Stolen Bike Ad Here (Europe Only)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 6, 2010 at 19:26 Quote
This thread is to post your stolen bike, I made this to save clogging up this forum with stolen bike threads,so post your stolen bike ad here.

Post Pictures to help identify your bike too.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a tip; your bike could end up on eBay or classifieds, so heres a few pointers:

-It'll take some time but once your bike has been passed around a bit it'll end up on eBay.

-In the criminal underworld, this bike will be being passed around.For Example; A junkie stole it, then sold it to a dealer for drugs etc. then the dealer sold it to someone else for a big lump of cash, then it'll get passed around and eventually somewhere down the line it'll end up being put on eBay.

-Look at this guide and follow the instructions.

-Get your friends involved to keep an eye out on eBay.

-Keep any eye out for sales of bikes on classified sites and mainly in a town/city/village close to where your bike was stolen

I know this isn't much but you have a very high possibility of getting it back so have a look.

Recover Your Stolen Bike From ebay

Cheers.

#BANS boss808, #BANS

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2010 at 13:23 Quote
Stolen: GT I-drive Carbon Pro 2007 model with XTR throughout (cranks and pedals upgraded to XTR so that's how you can tell it's mine hopefully. Stolen in Mammoth Lakes. The 2007 model has no paint on it - just clearcoated carbon fiber with the GT logo on it and the blue boomerang striping at the front portion of the main triangle.

Posted: Aug 9, 2010 at 13:45 Quote
letsgetdirty wrote:
Stolen: GT I-drive Carbon Pro 2007 model with XTR throughout (cranks and pedals upgraded to XTR so that's how you can tell it's mine hopefully. Stolen in Mammoth Lakes. The 2007 model has no paint on it - just clearcoated carbon fiber with the GT logo on it and the blue boomerang striping at the front portion of the main triangle.

Post a pic if you have one.

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 15:07 Quote
Stolen in Oxford- 2008 norco six one (white frame) as stock, with marzocchi 66 ata forks, hayes stroker brakes, silver alex rims, fox dhx air shock. Stolen 28th august 2010.

Also a 2005 kona cowan (orange/bronze frame) with marzocchi dirt jumper 2s, hayes nine brakes, halo rims.

Posted: Aug 29, 2010 at 15:08 Quote
Davido2005 wrote:
Stolen in Oxford- 2008 norco six one (white frame) as stock, with marzocchi 66 ata forks, hayes stroker brakes, silver alex rims, fox dhx air shock. Stolen 28th august 2010.

Also a 2005 kona cowan (orange/bronze frame) with marzocchi dirt jumper 2s, hayes nine brakes, halo rims.

Post pictures it will help more Smile

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 1:12 Quote
Stolen im Kiev (UA) Dabomb Projectile + Super Monster Madder
The thieves have opened the garage, pulled the bike outside. Nothing else was stolen.
This is the only one in Ukraine.
I think it can be taken away to Europe ....

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1924/img1003w.jpghttp://www.x-bikers.ru/forum/show_topic.php?id=72178

Posted: Aug 30, 2010 at 23:54 Quote
My Giant NRS was stolen friday night from Woodley, Berkshire in the UK.

I'm offering a £100 reward for its safe return!

Cheers!

Posted: Sep 4, 2010 at 13:06 Quote
Stolen from Vernon BC....

KHS Lucky 7 - s/n u70880403

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs387.snc4/45056_10150244015335475_756860474_14694791_184728_n.jpg
Reward for safe return. Thanks.

Posted: Sep 10, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
Stolen morewood shova lt from cwm carn campsite south wales 4 sept 2010.
baby blue frame med with fox dhx 5 grey coil.
marzocchi 888 forks bottom black with 1 888 sticker left,top chrome ata.
mavic ex 823 with blue hope pro 2 hubs both bolt axles rear 135mm nd 12mm axle unsual.
brakes hope 6 pot but front has v2 caliper.
truvative black crank with bash ring.
truvative handle bars black nd chrome marzocchi direct mountstem.
brown charge seat nd maxxis 2.5 high rollers ust,1 with a repair.
any one sees or heres about this ,there is a cash reward..!please phone me on 07939538272 thanks j.

Posted: Sep 14, 2010 at 10:30 Quote
My 4-month old 2010 Motobecane Fantom Elite Dual Suspension Mountain Bike (20.5", Bronze frame) was STOLEN out of my garage last night (September 14, 2010). If you see an ad for such a bike PLEASE, PLEASE call the police and notify me.

Website with bike specs: http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/fantomelite_ds_x.htm

Basic specs: XTR rear, XT front, Recon 351 front shock, Monarch 3.3 rear shock

I appreciate your help, and hopefully I'll get my bike back!

Will add photo shortly!

403 667 2063
Barend Smile

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 at 12:04 Quote
Haro Sonix.
My bike was stolen from University of BC on Sept. 14th, 2010. It's a black, full-suspension xc mountain bike. It had a couple of parts different from stock - ovrsized Truvatif bars, adjustable stem, WTB saddle, and big plastic black pedals. It also had a blue hitch on the seatpost for towing my daughter's bike, although I'm sure that would have been removed right away. I'd sure be grateful to get it back. ($100 reward). I'd also like the thumbs of the #ucker who stole it. (reward. $100 per thumb).
Thanks for any help,
Terry

(images borrowed from web)
photo

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 at 12:12 Quote
Posting pics would better,also looking through local buy and sell adds and ebay.

Posted: Oct 2, 2010 at 14:33 Quote
STOLEN FROM MY BACK GARDEN - SPECIALIZED DEMO 8

Tuesday night 28th Sept 2010, Horfield, Bristol

Subsequently seen on an ebay auction, police arrested the seller but no sign of the bike, no proof so he walks free

photo

These are rare bikes in the UK, and this one has many customized parts that i put on myself, its a small, if anyone has bought this unknowingly or seen it anywhere please contact myself on 07775337980 or contact the police. This bike is obviously worth a lot to me so I am offering a reward for its return.

Thanks for your help

Dan Doran

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009528
Mobile Version of Website