Powered by Outside

Sickest trick you've landed?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Sickest trick you've landed?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:02 Quote
Whats the sickest trick you've ever landed in Dirt/street?

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
360 is the hardest trick I am attempting right now. I've done backflips into a foam pit but that doesnt count (plus they are actually easier than 360s once you get past the mental bariers).

whats yours?

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:22 Quote
A sort of variation of the turn-down, where I would pull the bike to a verticle position, and then turn it sideways like a table-top, then turn the handle-bars 90 degrees, so that it was like the frame and bars were like a wall in front of me! The prob was when I often wouldn't get it back in time, I would land on the rear wheel side ways, which would snap the bike into the landing position, but I destroyed a few rear wheels that way! I also brought it up a little too much one time and gave my arm and side a tire-burn!Beer

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:30 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
A sort of variation of the turn-down, where I would pull the bike to a verticle position, and then turn it sideways like a table-top, then turn the handle-bars 90 degrees, so that it was like the frame and bars were like a wall in front of me! The prob was when I often wouldn't get it back in time, I would land on the rear wheel side ways, which would snap the bike into the landing position, but I destroyed a few rear wheels that way! I also brought it up a little too much one time and gave my arm and side a tire-burn!Beer

i wish i could tire burnCry

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:32 Quote
allright.. yeah Im trying to do some 3's now but Im not so good at spinning, im more the acrobatic guy, the ''sickest'' thing Ive landed is no foot can can or superman, they're pretty much the same trick just in different directions, my superman is not as big as my nfcc though Smile soon i will throw in some disco cans, suicide no hands or barspins Wink

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 12:42 Quote
no foot to no foot canBig Grin

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 13:18 Quote
dmrpat1234 wrote:
no foot to no foot canBig Grin

Thats a scary trick, I do the no foot can to no foot, then if i am too slow i'm not screwed

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 13:21 Quote
j-hop lolBig Grin not into street/dj

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 13:22 Quote
Umm, mmm maybe a no footer to can......I don;t reallly know.... I tryed a suran wrap the other day for jokes, landed with my foot on between my arms on the bars....not crazy or anything, but I almost shit myself.........

Chom,

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 13:24 Quote
for me, when it supposed to be a usual no foot can can, somehow I just make a no footer when Im on my way back to the pedals but that doesn't counts cause it isn't meant to end up that way hehe lol tup

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 14:10 Quote
nothing to superman over 4ft doubletup

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 14:15 Quote
A 360 flip whip twirly bird barhump bike flip. ohhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaah

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 14:19 Quote
cletus44 wrote:
A 360 flip whip twirly bird barhump bike flip. ohhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaah
that one sounds insane Wink

Posted: Nov 30, 2007 at 14:27 Quote
no foot can to the left and landed with my right foot on the left pedal, besides that a no foot can to no footer on the DH bike

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009353
Mobile Version of Website