Powered by Outside

If you were scammed by, wellsie10, wellsie2010, technohead, zanyboy, harveyjk, then please post what you were scammed of here.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
If you were scammed by, wellsie10, wellsie2010, technohead, zanyboy, harveyjk, then please post what you were scammed of here.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 10:31 Quote
I can't promise anything but a user has contacted the police but we need all of the people that were scammed by this scum so you can try and get your money back.

Please only post if you are a victim.

#USERS pipes10, marquis, avaughan, cameron2552, carlibobs, him411, monkeymanbmx, spookyrider09, Street-FTW, Toppsy, webby250, ukriderz, crashbanggg, Stew93, Bewick #USERS

Number for the fraud squad or check the fraud online.

1 - avaughan
2 - cameron2552
3 - carlibobs
4 - him411
5 - monkeymanbmx
6 - spookyrider09
7 - Street-FTW
8 - Toppsy
9 - webby250
10 - ukriderz
11 - crashbanggg
12 - Stew93
13 - Bewick

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 10:56 Quote
we agreed on a trade of my bike for some of his parts, i paid and arranged for a courier, same day that the courier was to arrive, he decided he didnt want to swap, i couldnt get a refund, 20 quid was the amount i paid, and 20 was lost. not really a scam, just gay of him

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:05 Quote
hi
if you have been scammed by pete wells or technohead, wellsie10 or wellsie

please read this as this may be the massage you have been looking for
i have been scammed by this guy (pete wells) out of £450 on a bike at i never recived, so i gont in touch with the police and they came round monday.

i contacted the police on monday, and the police came round wednesday and said that if you get others who have been scamme dmy this guy , they will have enough evidence to take this guy to custody and then court and if found guilty, he will be charged, prisoned and also he included that they may be able to retrieve your items as a house warnt or you can clame compensation.

but also the police said that you should fill in a form on ACTION FRAUD which deals with fraud and with enough people who have been scammed by this guy reporting him on this action fraud site, the better chance we have of getting are money back or item.

you can also call them on 0300 123 2040 of fill the form in on the webside, also you have to do is tick the boxs and fill in information is easy.

i all ready know that 3 people have reported him tonight, 4 including me so lets make him pay

thanks

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:47 Quote
i was scammed

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:48 Quote
Street-FTW wrote:
i was scammed

Please post details, weren't you done over by technohead aka mr wells.

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:49 Quote
now then all...!

I was scammed by this twat around the first of september. I gave him £80 for an iPhone 3gs. He never sent it, so I got forceful, must have worked as I get my money back from PayPal.

But, to all of you who haven't got your money back. I sincerely hope you do! Also, I hope he gets what he deserves, the shit.

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:54 Quote
Toppsy wrote:
now then all...!

I was scammed by this twat around the first of september. I gave him £80 for an iPhone 3gs. He never sent it, so I got forceful, must have worked as I get my money back from PayPal.

But, to all of you who haven't got your money back. I sincerely hope you do! Also, I hope he gets what he deserves, the shit.

Most of the payments were made via bank transfer,my problem is instead of sorting it from the first complaint which i think was an i phone he just ditched the account and made a new one,that's not the sign of a person with any ideas of trying to sort the problem, interested to know how mr-wells found out about this thread though.

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:56 Quote
marquis wrote:
Toppsy wrote:
now then all...!

Most of the payments were made via bank transfer,my problem is instead of sorting it from the first complaint which i think was an i phone he just ditched the account and made a new one,that's not the sign of a person with any ideas of trying to sort the problem, interested to know how mr-wells found out about this thread though.

Ah damn, didn't realise that Frown Yeah well it just shows how much of a lieing shit ball he really is. Well all I can say is I hope you and others find a way of getting your money back, as it infuriates me that the worst he's getting is a ban. And yes, so am I!

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:57 Quote
marquis wrote:
Toppsy wrote:
now then all...!

seen it on sdh marquis and if you really think i didnt care then why am i here now trying to sort it but 98% of you arent even involved and arent helping me sort it

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 11:57 Quote
hi eveyone hes scammed me out of 450 for a bike, and he wont get the money back because he hasnt got it?

contact action fraud now everyone and get him in court

call on 0300 123 2040 or action fraud on google with was given to me by the police

hes a dick

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 12:00 Quote
avaughan wrote:
hi eveyone hes scammed me out of 450 for a bike, and he wont get the money back because he hasnt got it?

contact action fraud now everyone and get him in court

call on 0300 123 2040 or action fraud on google with was given to me by the police

hes a dick

mate im sending you pm messages offering you 50 a week which is the best i can do and your not letting me pay you back WHY ?

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 12:02 Quote
marquis im not blaming you im just asking for your help as a mod do help me get in touch with everone involved and sort some kind of payment plans out

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
hi

this is a quote from the scammer that i just got

'can i start a payment plan up with you im only on benifets so i could give you 50 a fortnight i know thats not a lot bud but thats the best i can do'

i not think he has 50 quid

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 12:05 Quote
avaughan wrote:
hi

'can i start a payment plan up with you im only on benifets so i could give you 50 a fortnight i know thats not a lot bud but thats the best i can do'

whats wrong with it your be getting your money back and if i slip up once or miss a payment then report me etc

Posted: Dec 8, 2010 at 12:09 Quote
avaughan wrote:
hi

Don't listen he said the same stuff last time when he scammed a user.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009442
Mobile Version of Website