The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The DH & 4X General Discussion Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 6:25 Quote
After there is so much off-topic posting in all the DH & 4X related threads about everything that isn't meant to be in there (I.e talking about something which has nothing to do with weight in the weight thread) I thought I would create a general discussion thread.

Literally talk about anything.

- New Products
- Racing
- Riders
- Rumours

etc etc. Just keep it clean and if you post a rumour or something, you have to back it up.

I will start with Dan Atherton. It was sick to see him back racing again and killing it.
I noticed he is now riding flat pedals though, and on a pedally track too. Maybe a mental side effect of the neck injury.
Also, Rach and Dan missing the first world cup. Loads of people reckon it's cos of money, I can tell you for a fact that isn't the case!

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 6:31 Quote
cant wait for the worldcup to start.. thinking greggonna take the overall this year..

Commencal and madison split??? cash issues??? who knows.. but for there best female riding to miss round 1 is like giving up before they started???

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 6:43 Quote
What happened to Rach at Moelfre? Did she crash and DNF?

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 6:55 Quote
ingram138 wrote:
What happened to Rach at Moelfre? Did she crash and DNF?
she didnt feel up to racing because of her shoulders

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:03 Quote
So that explains why she's not at South Africa WC

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:08 Quote
i guess that does explain SA , but then why race at all?? if your not in it to win it?
i know at our level its for fun , but surely at not wc level?

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:09 Quote
when will al the SA hype start flooding the internet?

and as for shortage of money, doubtful, they have one of the most pro set ups going

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:13 Quote
Theres no point in her racing if theres a risk she could damage her shoulder again :/

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:19 Quote
http://downhillfantasy.com/

think this thread is gonna be full of people who'd enjoy this Big Grin Like fantasy football but for wc downhill Smile

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:30 Quote
Just a shame I picked my team before I found out Rach and Dan weren't racing.

Word in the pits at the weekend was that she didn't race because she didn't want to get beaten by Ragot at her home race. Whether there is any truth in that or not remains to be seen.

Lots of UK Privateers off to South Africa in a fortnight so will be sick to see how the winter training has paid off.

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:31 Quote
amajors wrote:
cant wait for the worldcup to start.. thinking greggonna take the overall this year..

Commencal and madison split??? cash issues??? who knows.. but for there best female riding to miss round 1 is like giving up before they started???

Madison have stopped the UK Distro of Commencal as they are now focusing all of their efforts on Saracen.

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:34 Quote
Does anyone know anything about Sick Mick Hannhah? i have him for my fantasy but thinking im gonna regret it?

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:34 Quote
timlake wrote:
amajors wrote:

Madison have stopped the UK Distro of Commencal as they are now focusing all of their efforts on Saracen.

thats a lie there just about to receive a container full of V3's

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:37 Quote
Fli have stopped being distributors of Solid, but they're still dealing with them til they find a new one...

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 7:41 Quote
toldownhill13 wrote:
timlake wrote:
amajors wrote:

thats a lie there just about to receive a container full of V3's

They are stopping at the end of this year. As Will said they will be distributing them until the end of 2011 until they find a new distro but Madison are focusing more on the Saracen side of things this year as you can see from their new Race Team.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009191
Mobile Version of Website