Powered by Outside

Falkland Trails Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Falkland Trails Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 26, 2011 at 9:53 Quote
This thread is for members and trail builders of Falkland trails discuss trail building issues or simply just organise a session, post your media and talk about news that affects Falkland trails the club is run by Mike Clyne (FORKBRAYKER is his pink bike name). Mike sorts a lease and insurance premium paid every year to the estate owner which secures the club and the right to use the land and build trails etc..

The club is very relaxed, it's essentially a mechanism for which Mike can collect money and have a collective 'group' of people who want to ride there and split the cost. Also a big thanks to all the guys that keep Falkland alive by building and to those paying their money to keep the insurance deal afloat So you know, the total cost of the insurance is around £600.00 per year..

If you wish to become a member of Falkland and use the facilities available then do so by sending £25 to Mike Clyne on paypal ssooksterr@hotmail.com or contact Mike directly once you have you are now a member the exact same as the rest of us. Then go ride the trails and enjoy them.

#MODS forkbrayker, ryansteele, neally #MODS

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 10:14 Quote
YASSSSSSSSS First comment!
Huck it...

FL
Posted: May 26, 2011 at 12:35 Quote
Im all about this.

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 12:39 Quote
NSrobo wrote:
Huck it...

First comment indeed and from a non-member, ahhh the irony. Madder

Only joking mate....well sort ofSalute

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 13:11 Quote
where can we pay membership to ride at Falkland?

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 13:32 Quote
neally wrote:
NSrobo wrote:
Huck it...

First comment indeed and from a non-member, ahhh the irony. Madder

Only joking mate....well sort ofSalute

I have always wanted to come ride falkland...
whats the deal with the membership?

Posted: May 26, 2011 at 13:43 Quote
£25.00 membership per year per member.

Club is run by Mike Clyne (FORKBRAYKER on here). Mike sorts a lease and insurance premium paid every year to the estate owner which secures the club the right to use the land and build trails etc.

The club is very relaxed, it's essentially a mechanism for which Mike can collect money and have a collective 'group' of people who want to ride there and split the cost.

So you know, the total cost of the insurance is around £600.00 per year.

All you need to do is contact Mike, pay him the £25 notes and you are now a member the exact same as the rest of us. Then go ride the trails and enjoy them Big Grin

You'll find Mike's user profile (FORKBRAYKER) by looking at the friend list on mine or Mark's profiles.

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 11:26 Quote
Hey guys Iv never been to falkland and I'm kina no too hardcore EG I could not do the road gap but what are the trails like ?

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 11:34 Quote
trails are totally hardtail friendly there fairly smooth you will easily get down the hill

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:05 Quote
About time, what's a mod ? Lol.

FL
Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:05 Quote
Rrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

FL
Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:06 Quote
First random comment. Im sure there will be plenty more. Who's up Sunday?

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:07 Quote
Techno techno techno!

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:15 Quote
photo

Is this a good place to ask for donations to help build the 225 degree wall ride. I can't wait to rail this badboy.

Posted: May 27, 2011 at 12:22 Quote
Tough crowd lol. Falkland is in a bit of a state after the high winds. Two massive trees block the track just after the big seesaw. Going to leave the chainsaw with malky so they can be removed as im away for 2 weeks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.536998
Mobile Version of Website