Powered by Outside

Fork defined...PAY ATTENTION!!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Fork defined...PAY ATTENTION!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:12 Quote
On the buy and sell, I read tons of adds, for forks for sale. Alot of people reference it to, a "pair" of forks. how much for "them". A fork is ONE UNIT not two, or more, If I have a fork for sale, it is one.not a pair.
fork defined:
"the support of the front wheel axle of a bicycle or motorcycle, having the shape of a two-pronged fork."
"an instrument having two or more prongs or tines, for holding, lifting, etc., as an implement for handling food or any of various agricultural tools."
Maybe some of you should seriously study the English language before learning to ride.
I know I come on here and bitch alot about spelling on the buy and sell etc., but for phock sakes people learn your shite before posting it!!!

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:16 Quote
I'd like to add that maybe a dozen people on this site spell BRAKE correctly. Really no one spells brake correctly because that would be silly. Brake is spelled B R A K E. Correctly is spelled C O R R E C T L Y. Two completely different words. Anyways Brake is spelled B R A K E not B R E A K.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:16 Quote
Congratulations on creating the most useless thread in the world. Who cares if they are referred to as a set of forks or a pair of forks. It does not matter. If you are looking at purchasing a new fork, you obviously know what it is and what it does. It does not matter what you call them as long as you can understand what they are talking about.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
4xer wrote:
Congratulations on creating the most useless thread in the world. Who cares if they are referred to as a set of forks or a pair of forks. It does not matter. If you are looking at purchasing a new fork, you obviously know what it is and what it does. It does not matter what you call them as long as you can understand what they are talking about.

well when your right your right

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
Dude dont sweat the small shit. You need a bike ride, mabey take a deep breath and relax do some yoga smoke a spliff whatever it takes.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:23 Quote
Scruffrider wrote:
Please don't feed the trolls

hey that is about as useless as this thread is!

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:27 Quote
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:30 Quote
Indeed, your all turning into dyslexics! Learn how to spell!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - now thats how you spell Big Grin

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:34 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
Indeed, your all turning into dyslexics! Learn how to spell!

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - now thats how you spell Big Grin

that is how u spell... but who has a good idea for a prank... mine is take a dump in the upper part of a toilet... funny stuff right there

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
heftynorcorider wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHHA THAT S AWSOME , so does mine

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:36 Quote
[Quote="dirtcrew"]
heftynorcorider wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHHA THAT S AWSOME , so does mine[/Quote

thank you captain obvious

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
dirtcrew wrote:
heftynorcorider wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHHA THAT S AWSOME , so does mine

awesome, mine smells like roadkill snapping turtle on a hot day

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 11:47 Quote
that is how u spell... but who has a good idea for a prank... mine is take a dump in the upper part of a toilet... funny stuff right there[/Quote]

hahahaha! i just heard about that last night! its called an "upper decker" freaking hilarious

Posted: Dec 9, 2007 at 12:35 Quote
reallybigmantis wrote:
that is how u spell... but who has a good idea for a prank... mine is take a dump in the upper part of a toilet... funny stuff right there

hahahaha! i just heard about that last night! its called an "upper decker" freaking hilarious[/Quote]
Cigar between the lips is good too

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007399
Mobile Version of Website