Powered by Outside

Kansas city area roll call!

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Kansas city area roll call!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 19:56 Quote
who on here is from the kc or surrounding areas? both kansas and missouri sides. i live in Olathe. Where is everyone else from?

Posted: Feb 20, 2012 at 23:18 Quote
Lawrence which sort of counts.

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 at 16:28 Quote
How are your trails down there. I went to one last year briefly but shawnee missikn park is closer and swope park is down the street from the sporting kc fields that we practice at

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 at 18:39 Quote
The river trail is a bunch of fun. Clinton Lake is pretty good too. I've never been out to Perry but I have heard good things.

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 at 15:16 Quote
Olathe here...on the KS side. Building a freeride trail in shawnee mission park. There some older pice on my profile we have built a lot more since they were taken...need to upload some new ones. It will be opening soon. Let me know if you want to check it out. I ride all the area trails when I'm not building.

Posted: Feb 27, 2012 at 16:39 Quote
That looks awesome. I need to get over there at sometime. Also need to get a bike built up that will handle it.

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 at 17:41 Quote
Thanks man. Anytime you want to check it out let me know.

Posted: Feb 29, 2012 at 21:43 Quote
Its getting so much nicer out. Its getting to be perfect biking weather. If either of you guys are down to ride someday just message me and we can set something up. Riding in numbers is always more fun

O+
Posted: May 19, 2013 at 12:28 Quote
i live in overland park. have quite a few jumps built into mill creek park off the plaza and behind the skatepark at 31st and sw trafficway. always looks for more people to ride with

Posted: Jun 5, 2013 at 5:50 Quote
I'm in Marshall mo,that Shawnee free ride park looks so sick,love to get involved with that for sure,I live bout hour and half from there but I'm down to help build as I can come up.

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 15:22 Quote
rynoman03 wrote:
Topeka here.
I actually work in topeka for bnsf and live in lawrence. how are the trails in topeka?

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 19:17 Quote
I'm In Jefferson City, Mo

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 21:50 Quote
jackintheb0x214 wrote:
rynoman03 wrote:
Topeka here.
I actually work in topeka for bnsf and live in lawrence. how are the trails in topeka?

Not too bad. I typically ride Dornwood. Menniger's or the Governors Mansion is alot bigger and lot more terrain. There's alot of paved trail that runs through Topeka (Shunga Trail) and a Gravel trail (Landon Nature Trail) that runs south.

I love riding Lawrence River Trail though, I need to make it over to ride the Clinton trails.

Posted: Jun 28, 2013 at 8:42 Quote
rynoman03 wrote:
jackintheb0x214 wrote:
rynoman03 wrote:
Topeka here.

Not too bad. I typically ride Dornwood. Menniger's or the Governors Mansion is alot bigger and lot more terrain. There's alot of paved trail that runs through Topeka (Shunga Trail) and a Gravel trail (Landon Nature Trail) that runs south.

I love riding Lawrence River Trail though, I need to make it over to ride the Clinton trails.
A guy at work told me about the governors mansion. I still have yet to ride in topeka. I rode clinton yesterday and had enough time to hit up the obstacle course. Have you ridden the river trail?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013746
Mobile Version of Website