Powered by Outside

Post you NS bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post you NS bike
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 8:20 Quote
I'm looking to buy an NS bike and was wanting to see what type you guys have and what you have done to make it unique

Posted: Oct 19, 2012 at 23:44 Quote
Here's my suburban!
Spank rims saints

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 15:22 Quote
Here's my Holy, standard at the moment because most of my money is going into BMX...

NS Holy

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 17:57 Quote
Bobby-Gold wrote:
Here's my Holy, standard at the moment because most of my money is going into BMX...

NS Holy
why have you still got the front brake on there?!

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 18:01 Quote
Well, guess I can join in. Here's my Capital Smile
photo

Posted: Oct 20, 2012 at 18:24 Quote
LiamMortlock wrote:
Bobby-Gold wrote:

NS Holy
that's a quality shout, why have you?

Posted: Oct 21, 2012 at 3:46 Quote
cameroonio wrote:
LiamMortlock wrote:
Bobby-Gold wrote:

NS Holy

I like to do trials type of stuff on it too, so the front brake comes in handy for that. I'll never be one of the "cool" kids running a front brake but I don't care - each to their own I guess Smile

Posted: Oct 21, 2012 at 3:54 Quote
Bobby-Gold wrote:
cameroonio wrote:
LiamMortlock wrote:

I like to do trials type of stuff on it too, so the front brake comes in handy for that. I'll never be one of the "cool" kids running a front brake but I don't care - each to their own I guess Smile

should of spent the extra money and got the holy 1, i decided on that upgrade myself and it was alot better

Posted: Oct 21, 2012 at 4:11 Quote
sj99 wrote:
should of spent the extra money and got the holy 1, i decided on that upgrade myself and it was alot better

I personally think the colour of the Holy 1 is ghastly and I wasn't willing to pay for it to be powder coated, I know colour shouldn't be a deciding factor in buying a bike but to some extent it is - as I was saying previously most of my money is going into my BMX so to pay extra for the bike and to have it powder coated just wasn't an option for me. Yes the Holy 1 has a better spec but I'm more than happy with my Holy 2 Smile

Posted: Oct 22, 2012 at 7:48 Quote
my capital
now
Just cause its a sweet pic 0
The forums favorite shot of it
Current setup frame 24 capital bar district stem quark pro headset eclat dual fork rns seat primo fat pivotal cranks madera HT w ti fsa spindle Sprocket coalition 23t Chain khe collapse hub rear ratcher g sport Hub front Marmoset g sport pedals fly ruben PC spokes primo forged rims alienation runways Tube forte med light tires specialized compound

Posted: Oct 22, 2012 at 10:40 Quote
that looks sick the red spokes top it all off nicely

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018608
Mobile Version of Website