Powered by Outside

How many Mississauga riders are there?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
How many Mississauga riders are there?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 11, 2012 at 15:14 Quote
Hey, I'm new to the Mississauga area and just curious on how many riders there is here.

Posted: Dec 13, 2012 at 10:00 Quote
I ride in Mississauga. Mostly the boring bike trails and the Challenge Park once in a while.

Posted: Feb 4, 2013 at 20:02 Quote
We should getogether and ride. Find a new area to ride.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 15:54 Quote
There are some decent places to ride between Mississauga moving into Etobicoke. I know our Etobicoke trail turns into Mississauga in a few places, and the paths in Etobicoke run all the way downtown and a halfway decent distance north.

Here's a map of some we found last season:

http://imgur.com/oXFbRXg

A few we found actually stretch right into Mississauga, but we usually spin around and head back around that point.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 21:05 Quote
Thanks I will take a look.

O+
Posted: Feb 23, 2013 at 8:31 Quote
Yep Sauga rider here...

Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 15:13 Quote
sauga rider for life

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 at 13:44 Quote
Let's all get together soon and go riding

Posted: Mar 17, 2013 at 21:45 Quote
are these trail that you mapped out all Asphalt trails? I just moved to Etobicoke and am looking for some light XC trails

thanks

Zahne wrote:
There are some decent places to ride between Mississauga moving into Etobicoke. I know our Etobicoke trail turns into Mississauga in a few places, and the paths in Etobicoke run all the way downtown and a halfway decent distance north.

A few we found actually stretch right into Mississauga, but we usually spin around and head back around that point.

O+
Posted: Mar 19, 2013 at 5:15 Quote
tr3333 wrote:
are these trail that you mapped out all Asphalt trails? I just moved to Etobicoke and am looking for some light XC trails

thanks

Zahne wrote:

no most are dirt trails if you stick beside the creek

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 5:04 Quote
tr3333 wrote:

Most are paved, however you'll find an absolute ton of unpaved trails leading off from those routes the entire time. As someone else mentioned, there are quite a few along the water that aren't paved.

We usually try to ride a mix. Toronto seems to have a really good network of hidden paved paths though.

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 8:14 Quote
I am getting the itch guys, who is up for a ride hopefully this long weekend?

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 8:46 Quote
Mississauga here, downhill though

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 9:46 Quote
bikeyz wrote:
I am getting the itch guys, who is up for a ride hopefully this long weekend?
Where at? Erindale is a muddy disaster. I'm stayin clear till its a lot dryer

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012504
Mobile Version of Website