Powered by Outside

Possible indoor bike park in ottawa. need help

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Possible indoor bike park in ottawa. need help
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 20, 2012 at 17:59 Quote
Alright 611 Boys and girls.

I am in discussions with Ray's indoor MTB Parks to have them put their first Canadian park here in Ottawa. I figure that seeing as I work for North America's largest TREK/Mirra co Retailer (Bushtukah) and they're biggest sponsor is TREK it's only fitting that we get them here. Let me know what you think, and if I see enough interest; I can start a petition to show them the level of interest is worth their while. I'll be speaking with Keith Miller next week, so that gives you all lots of time to talk to your friends, pets loved ones etc... Please help me help you.

Mike

O+
Posted: Dec 22, 2012 at 14:47 Quote
I'm not from Ottawa, and couldn't sign anything, but may I suggest something. There are a number of Ottawa area forum threads out there, that have quite a few people on them; you could get a lot more of a response if you posted there. Here's one of those threads.

Good luck! Salute

Posted: Dec 25, 2012 at 9:47 Quote
Where do I sign up?

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 13:09 Quote
About time we have something for the winter! Im from mtl but if u open something i will definitely come a couple time in the winter Thank u for trying at least!

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 at 15:14 Quote
Still avoiding the Ottawa thread eh... damn shame, there are a lot of people who subscribe to it.

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 12:22 Quote
I know my family would be there a lot! We drove to Rays last winter so Ottawa is way closer. When we were at Rays we were talking to the guys about starting one up north, less to do here than Ottawa and we are central to many cities. Ottawa would be my second option of location.

Posted: Jan 15, 2013 at 13:58 Quote
That be awesome! When I'm at school I can ride here and when I go home I could ride at Joyride! Sounds like a good idea to me.

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2014 at 15:40 Quote
IT IS OFFICIAL!
Ottawa indoor bike park is approved. Anticipated opening is January 1st. Spread the word.
More to come...

Posted: Sep 19, 2014 at 15:49 Quote
f*ck yes!!! Is there a location already?

Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 16:26 Quote
does anyone have any idea if its open yet or where it is, or even if its still happening?

Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 16:49 Quote
From what I've heard on the Ottawa mountain bike association fb page, anticipated opening is January 1(idk this year or what) but I had a friend who sent the guy a pm about helping out, but never heard back... So I don't really know

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2014 at 11:18 Quote
What?? Sounds great, but tough to get excited when there are no details (nothing on OMBA's page that I can see).

Either way, rumours are better than nothing!

Posted: Oct 9, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
I screenshotted it a while back. Can't find it on the page again though
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
Cool - thanks! Not much to go on, but excitement now building... Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014510
Mobile Version of Website