Powered by Outside

Post your On One Bikes!

PB Forum :: Other
Post your On One Bikes!
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: May 28, 2014 at 13:37 Quote
so yeah, I thought it would be nice to have an On One thread; sexy, burly, ugly, as long as it's interesting and of some vague relevance to the thread etc. also if you have any questions just ask i guess lol anyways here's an example to get started

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/one/894837d1400663817-one-codeine-codeine.jpg

and here's my slightly less attractive steed, 456 evo2, soon to be upgraded with new wheels, fork and dropper!

photo

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 6:58 Quote
riftzonexc8 wrote:
so yeah, I thought it would be nice to have an On One thread; sexy, burly, ugly, as long as it's interesting and of some vague relevance to the thread etc. also if you have any questions just ask i guess lol anyways here's an example to get started

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/one/894837d1400663817-one-codeine-codeine.jpg

and here's my slightly less attractive steed, 456 evo2, soon to be upgraded with new wheels, fork and dropper!

photo
i like the 456 more Wink

FL
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 7:13 Quote
really? i mean i love my 456, the raw finish is great and it rides really well, but at the moment it needs a bit of an upgrade-to be better than the codiene!

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 7:28 Quote
riftzonexc8 wrote:
really? i mean i love my 456, the raw finish is great and it rides really well, but at the moment it needs a bit of an upgrade-to be better than the codiene!

i just like the look of it im not really a fan of full sus Smile

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 11:34 Quote
Think I prefer the 456 as well! Looks like a good build!

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 11:36 Quote
photo
Here's mine, just bought some superstar wheels and new tyres, and new brakes but no recent photos!

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 12:38 Quote
Awesome rides! I'll contribute my recently built regular 456. It's heavy, tough, but so fun to ride!

photo

photo

FL
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 12:58 Quote
boyce91 wrote:
photo
Here's mine, just bought some superstar wheels and new tyres, and new brakes but no recent photos!

looks nice man, what wheelset did you order? just need some blue brake hoses Razz

FL
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 13:00 Quote
wyster12 wrote:
Awesome rides! I'll contribute my recently built regular 456. It's heavy, tough, but so fun to ride!

photo

too clean for my liking Wink but yes summer season? very nice man!

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 13:24 Quote
riftzonexc8 wrote:

Thanks dude! Its not a summer season though, just a 456. I think its the model they based the summer season off of, so its pretty similar just has a slightly steeper head angle. I don't find a need for anything slacker though with my fork at 160!

Posted: May 29, 2014 at 14:01 Quote
riftzonexc8 wrote:
boyce91 wrote:
photo

looks nice man, what wheelset did you order? just need some blue brake hoses Razz
Yeah man would be decent! Just the superstar amx wheelset. The ones in the picture are fairly old now and needed a service and replacement parts so thought id sell and buy some new!

FL
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 14:33 Quote
gotta hand it to superstar they arent bad for value, just have to watch the hub bearings as they can go fairly quickly- it's quite funny as i am looking to upgrade from superstars to mavics! unsure what model yet though

FL
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 14:34 Quote
wyster12 wrote:
riftzonexc8 wrote:

Thanks dude! Its not a summer season though, just a 456. I think its the model they based the summer season off of, so its pretty similar just has a slightly steeper head angle. I don't find a need for anything slacker though with my fork at 160!

oh yeah, that frame is a sweet colour man, just gotta stealth the rest of the bike for e-peen Razz

Posted: Jun 7, 2014 at 1:48 Quote
photo
spec.
frame-on one inbred 16inch
crankset-xt
both mechs-xt
brakes-hope mono minis
wheelset-mavic 717 on hope hubs
bars-super x 2
headset-orbit
stem-trutrativ
tyres-panaracer
forks-rock shox rebas set at 120mm.
thanks

FL
Posted: Jun 7, 2014 at 6:28 Quote
why would you wanna swap the inbred frame? great little things

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024884
Mobile Version of Website