Powered by Outside

Any one else ride a Gary Fisher?

PB Forum :: Gary Fisher
Any one else ride a Gary Fisher?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 17:17 Quote
Just got a Gary Fisher hard warp

Posted: Jun 17, 2014 at 16:53 Quote
Been riding a Gary Fisher Hi-Fi Plus for years! Great 29er full suspension bike!

Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 20:06 Quote
Rocky mountain flow Garry fisher opie
i had a opie 24 witch i end up building into a dirt jump bike (goes pretty well, i love that bike)
my boyfriend use to ride a cross country type tassajara witch he loved a lot but the frame broke in less than a year Frown

Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 17:58 Quote
[P=[URL=http://imageshack.com/f/eybI2K2xj][IMG=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/538/bI2K2x.jpg][/IMG][/URL] size=m align=c][/P]

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2014 at 6:56 Quote
I have a 2010 Roscoe 1....great bike, climbs well and is great on tight single track.

Posted: Sep 28, 2014 at 8:02 Quote
I recently bought a Gary Fisher King Fisher 1 frame here on Pink bike ( it is really kind of worn out but it will do for a while).

I just finished building it up last night. It's not pretty but it works.

Just finished slapping it together. there is still a lot of fine tuning to do and then I have to make it pretty.

photo

photo

photo

This winter I will take it apart and repaint it and put everything where it belongs (cables etc.) Still need to tune the derailleur though.

Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 14:49 Quote
2009 roscoe good trail/AM bike

Posted: Oct 23, 2014 at 16:21 Quote
Selling a Gary Fisher on here right now check out my account if interested

Posted: Dec 26, 2014 at 20:49 Quote
I have three of them, a HiFi and two Rumblefish, but now I'm on a Breezer Repack. The Fishers are nice bikes, I had a lot of fun on them, but the Breezer is the newest.

Posted: Jan 22, 2015 at 13:11 Quote
Gary Fisher Cake 3 DLX. Every Part Upgraded.

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 21:40 Quote
I just bought a GF Roscoe2 used but in near new condition, not a scratch on it a perfect example of a rare find.
Anyway like the bike addict that I am the bike received a sweet share of XTR and Saint bling, custome DT Swiss AM hoops and some sticky Magic Mary rubber to keep things rolling.
I don't have a single complaint about my new steed, it climbs like a goat and desends with authority on the nasty stuff. It's a long time keeper for sure!

O+
Posted: Feb 18, 2015 at 19:51 Quote
I currently have 2 for sale on here. Both with a lot of aftermarket stuff because if it ain't broke I'll fix it. I have a Cake, I believe a DLX 2 with very few stock parts left and a Marlin SS 29er converted to a 1x9.

I am selling to try other stuff but they have been good to me. I haven't had the chain suck issue I read about on the Cake, even with a 38t front on a 1x9 it seems to climb well and if it doesn't sell it's getting a fork upgrade to around 130mm and becoming an enduro rig. The Marlin climbs like a mountain goat and is a very nimble bike for a 29er with a shorter stem and X-Fusion fork.

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 6:58 Quote
Gary Fisher Sugar 3. Full sus rear air shock, Ferrari Red, light and Fast.

Posted: May 6, 2015 at 18:57 Quote
Gary Fisher Wahoo 29er, my first real MTB. Been upgrading slowly with components that I can move to my next ride when I get the itch to change. I have so far replaced the saddle, pedals, grips, Deore hydraulic brakes, 203mm front & 180 rear rotors, XTR rear derailer, 10 speed cassette and sram chain. Hoping to replace the fork, wheels, crank set with a single gear. I know people look down on this bike but I gotta say I love this freakin' thing.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019448
Mobile Version of Website